•  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GM Parts FAIL Rant

LXV-SCOOTADRIVE, ON! 2010AveoLT's Avatar
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Customer Svc View Post
      Hello there,

I am truly sorry for the experience you had at the dealership. I wish I could answer this for you, but unfortunately the customer care reps do not have expertise to diagnose vehicles. If you would like me to reach out to the dealership to possibly discuss this further I would be happy to do this. Also, I can document this feedback into our system on your behalf. We are happy to provide the best assistance that we can.

Patsy G
      Chevrolet Customer Care
      Miss Patsy, contacting my Dealer will not be needed, as I will be going back there this afternoon to complete the repair, and I will ask the service writers that question. (in a much nicer tone of course) my Dealership's service writers are very courteous, and will assist the customer any way they can. they were very direct and very apologetic when they told me that the wrong sensor was in the box, although I will ask them if they give Student Discounts to ease the sting of this repair. its probably that Friendly and helpul attitude that help them get the Mark of Excellence Award.

Quote Originally Posted by camopaint0707 View Post
      not these guys again, give the man his money back or leave us alone
      Camo, the GM Customer service Reps are trying to garner feedback from various forums to make our Dealership Visits more pleasant, and to help point out the more crooked Dealerships that try to deny Legitamate Warranty Repairs, and force them to comply.

What do you mean there's no turbo? Chevy Customer Svc's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by 2010AveoLT View Post
      Miss Patsy, contacting my Dealer will not be needed, as I will be going back there this afternoon to complete the repair, and I will ask the service writers that question. (in a much nicer tone of course) my Dealership's service writers are very courteous, and will assist the customer any way they can. they were very direct and very apologetic when they told me that the wrong sensor was in the box, although I will ask them if they give Student Discounts to ease the sting of this repair. its probably that Friendly and helpul attitude that help them get the Mark of Excellence Award.

Camo, the GM Customer service Reps are trying to garner feedback from various forums to make our Dealership Visits more pleasant, and to help point out the more crooked Dealerships that try to deny Legitamate Warranty Repairs, and force them to comply.
      Thanks for the update! I'm happy to hear that your dealership noticed this mistake and are working with you further. Feel free to send a private message our way if further assistance is needed. We appreciate the feedback that you may have, and look forward to the outcome with your dealership. Have a great weekend 2010AveoLT!

Patsy G
      Chevrolet Customer Care
      Don't forget to check out my.chevrolet.com link and take advantage of a wealth of vehicle information!

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

eh, I don't trust them.

Thanks
      well, I have some Good News, and some Bad news: the Good News the ScootaDrive is back to Perfect Health! the Bad News: my Wallet got Lightened by $544.90! but the good news is I didn't get charged for Today's visit!

Still love my daily driver Thymeclock's Avatar
      Thanks
      well, I have some Good News, and some Bad news: the Good News the ScootaDrive is back to Perfect Health! the Bad News: my Wallet got Lightened by $544.90! but the good news is I didn't get charged for Today's visit!
      See? I predicted what the girls at GM would say. They "reach out" to everyone with soothing, saccharine words. And that is ALL they ever do.

Maybe there no girls at GM responding to customers - just a bunch of programmed robots that only recite canned scripts.

"...and to help point out the more crooked Dealerships that try to deny Legitamate Warranty Repairs, and force them to comply."

No, on second thought robots and computers would know how to spell "legitimate" without capitalization.

"Help point out"? Are you GM reps willing to post a list here of the dealers that you know that are "crooked" in your own description of them? If GM knows (as you just admitted) that it has "crooked" dealers why are they still allowed to be in business?

I'll bet you never will say who those "crooked" dealers are.
      They might be in the majority.

"Talk is cheap" and words from GM reps are worth nothing. Camo is right. You'd have to be a fool to trust them.
      Last edited by Thymeclock; 07-12-2014 at 03:45 AM.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Thymeclock View Post
      See? I predicted what the girls at GM would say. They "reach out" to everyone with soothing, saccharine words. And that is ALL they ever do.

Maybe there no girls at GM responding to customers - just a bunch of programmed robots that only recite canned scripts.

"...and to help point out the more crooked Dealerships that try to deny Legitamate Warranty Repairs, and force them to comply."

No, on second thought robots and computers would know how to spell "legitimate" without capitalization.

"Help point out"? Are you GM reps willing to post a list here of the dealers that you know that are "crooked" in your own description of them? If GM knows (as you just admitted) that it has "crooked" dealers why are they still allowed to be in business?

"Talk is cheap" and words from GM reps are worth nothing. Camo is right. You'd have to be a fool to trust them.
      alright, can we move on to something else BESIDES criticizing my grammar, spelling and my judgement? (you are just as bad as Pickles was) but now this matter is CLOSED, I've spent the cash, my car is fixed, and lets help someone else that has a problem with their aveo, and stop dwelling on my problem.

Thanks
      Hey there,

I'm happy to hear that the ScootaDrive is back and performing the way it should! I apologize for the outcome of the price, but I'm pleased to hear that the dealership was able to take care of your concerns. Please let me know if you have any further questions in the future!

Patsy G
      Chevrolet Customer Care
      Don't forget to check out my.chevrolet.com link and take advantage of a wealth of vehicle information!

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Thymeclock View Post

Hey Thymeclock,

I understand your concerns and we really do appreciate any feedback you may have. The certified GM dealerships are our "eyes and ears" to customer repairs and diagnosis and we rely heavily on them to inform us of any outcome with the customers. However, we have the resources to reach out to any dealership that has given poor service to anyone who has received it. Customer satisfaction is a priority, and we connect directly with the Customer Experience Manager to compliment or report a bad experience. Please let me know if anyone has any further questions or concerns. We would be happy to do the best we can .

Patsy G
      Chevrolet Customer Care

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      I feel ya 2010 LT, just for assurances sake I took in my car which I know use for about 600 miles a week for my new gig and paid just under $500 for 2 sensors that would have took me 30-45minutes to swap n about $150 for parts , but piece of mind that the car is in optimal condition is priceless- cant afford the random mishap

Still love my daily driver Thymeclock's Avatar
      Thanks
      alright, can we move on to something else BESIDES criticizing my grammar, spelling and my judgement? (you are just as bad as Pickles was) but now this matter is CLOSED, I've spent the cash, my car is fixed, and lets help someone else that has a problem with their aveo, and stop dwelling on my problem.

My apologies to both you and the GM rep. Seeing the quotation without the author cited, it was hard to tell who initially made the comment about "crooked" dealers. But I agree, there ARE crooked dealers and incompetent service departments at some dealerships.

GM is a huge corporation, not an individual person. If they can't withstand criticism, they don't deserve sympathy.

Chevrolet will never reveal who their bad dealers are - and there IS a problem with their dealers.
      The reason that there are fewer dealers in recent years is because GM was mismanaged and was bankrupt, and subsequently bought by the US Government. I found out the hard way that the two dealers nearest to me have service departments that are incompetent. I have to drive 25 miles to use one that IS competent.

When my warranty is entirely expired I won't be returning to any Chevy dealers. There are other competent repair shops other than Chevy dealerships.

Last edited by Thymeclock; 07-12-2014 at 06:49 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast