I have a 2007 aveo 5 with 130k on the clock and the AC is not working. It worked last summer.

The fan control inside the car works to blow air out on all speeds.
The compressor comes on and stays on when the ac is turned on but the air is not cold.
The temperature dial when turned from the cold side to hot does cause hotter air to come out.

I took the car to a local place to check it and they said there is no leaks in the system and it didnt need a charge, he did say however that the cooling fan on the radiator is not kicking on when the AC is turned on. Not sure if this is normal or not. I have verified that when the car comes to running temperature that the fan does indeed come on to cool the car.

I also noted that when the car was running with the AC on and the car got to running temperature, the radiator cooling fan kicked on and the air coming out of the vents got a bit warmer (not sure if that matters).

I have had some work done on the car, radiator replaced and a few other things, could a mechanic have not plugged something back in that may be causing this? If so, what are the locations i should check for this?

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks