•  

View Poll Results: Is Random/Useless Picture Posting in threads a pain in the butt when your trying to read and they sh

Voters
    12. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

8 66.67%
    • No

4 33.33%
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Random/Uselss Picture Posting

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      there you go bro i removed regis. i dont know if youve notice since youve been here but im a moderator on this forum so I have a right to tell someone if they are posting the wrong stuff in the wrong threads hence where the word moderator came from....i moderate what is being posted in the threads. for example if someone is posting pointless pictures in threads that it has nothing to do with. like i don't get what the big deal is for you with having to stop posting pointless pictures unless you make thread in the off topic section for it. like you already have a thread for wrestling pics so just post them in there, or your nascar pictures. like i just hate reading a thread and having interupted by a random wrestling or nascar pic. if you want to show off do it in the off topic section plain and simple.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      IMHO, its quite pointless. Especially posting the same photos over and over.
      2008 Chevy Aveo LT

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AVE0SAM
      i dont know if youve notice since youve been here but im a moderator on this forum so I have a right to tell someone if they are posting the wrong stuff in the wrong threads hence where the word moderator came from....i moderate what is being posted in the threads.
      But that doesn't mean i need to KISS YOU'RE ASS!
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks
      are you illiterate? do you even read what posts your responding to? I didn't say kiss my ass, I said post your pictures in the right thread instead of ones they dont belong.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      how many pages will this thread become?

so yall couldnt like just pm each other bout this-seriously? ...
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      how many pages will this thread become?

so yall couldnt like just pm each other bout this-seriously? ...
      i just want to see if I was the only one who noticed this and if it bothered anyone else...plus this is in the off-topic section so it doesnt really matter how big it becomes plus theres not too much flaming yet

Thanks
      All i am Saying is Just cuz you are a moderator, That i am not going to sit here kissing you're ass in fear of being Booted. i have NEVER KISSED UP TO ANYONE on this board. and i am not going to start now! and If anyone don't like this thread then DO NOT READ IT! there are Other THREADS YOU CAN GO READ! If you do not like it, to bad!

One of the reasons i like this Board is you can say what you want. it's one of the few boards that let you say words like **** **** and Bitch. i have had the Owner ask me to tone it down but still given a place for FREE SPEACH and i used a FEW not a ton you still act like i went to every thread and posted a few PHOTO's B.F.D. Get over it. we are talking a few photo's if you are a moderator then get rid of the post with the photo's it wouldn't be the first time i have had my post removed cuz of one thing or another. Like the time i posted the top ten POSTERS on the board.

I'm #6
      Aveosam is #2
      Mikey you are still #1 YOU STILL #1 MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
      im really #2? I hadn't been actively posting for like a year until like a month ago.....but anyways I only brought up the moderator thing not to scare you into banning but just to let you know I have some authority in what goes on in threads and I appreciate it if you would just listen. and well since you said I can delete them thats what i will do from now on...thats what I was gonna do in the first place but I figured it would leading to b!tching and whining

Thanks
      looks like it did without deletion... heh just had to put that... back to the turbo kit...
      -- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AVE0SAM
      you said I can delete them thats what i will do from now on...thats what I was gonna do in the first place but I figured it would leading to b!tching and whining
      Why the **** whould i Care if you Deleted a Post that was just made as a Laff. i have had Post get deleted for way worse things then saying that deal with a salesman was like being kicked in the back of the head. And when have you EVER heard me WHINING? I never Whine I say like it is and move on if i was a whiner i would have been like Holden Barina. WHO IS WHAT YOU SOUND LIKE IN THIS WHOLE THREAD! What happened to him from his Whining????????????????????????? You Remember what happened! so the whole point is Quit you're Whining! and another point Talking all like you are badass for being moderator Will not ever Impress me. I am not Impressed when some one says they are one of the people in charged. (Like the day i told the FBI to **** Off) if you really wanted to do this right you would have P.M.ed me having this out in the open on the board is Bull****. exodus Always P.M.'s when he has told me to tone it down. BTW 3 of the photo's you are talking about are in his thread talking about dealling with Toyota and GM he left them up so that should tell you something right there.

xtreme 2 you are #14 you didn't even make the top ten so try to be more like mikey will ya?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast