•  

View Poll Results: Is Random/Useless Picture Posting in threads a pain in the butt when your trying to read and they sh

Voters
    12. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

8 66.67%
    • No

4 33.33%
    Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Random/Uselss Picture Posting

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by KamiQuazi
      He started the topic, for a poll, not the heated flame war that it has become to. He didn't say all of B1rdbrain pictures, even though he did say wrestling. Thats besides the point. Your the one that lashed out at the sight of the topic. Not him. You could have easily sent him a P.M., over the topic, but you decided not to.
      I Didn't Start the Topic and he DID Lash out about me First when he could have just P.M.ed me to begin. Reather then Start this thread! he is a moderator he should know better! there wasn't a POINT to the Poll in the first place! and as you put it he does say Wrestling Pic's he also brings up my NASCAR Pic's. If anyone is FLAMMING it's AVEOSAM! DUDE YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST P.M.ed ME AND NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN AIRED OUT! YOU'RE A Moderator For Crying Out Loud. What does this whole thread say about You're moderating Skills?

You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      Quote Originally Posted by KamiQuazi
      He started the topic, for a poll, not the heated flame war that it has become to. He didn't say all of B1rdbrain pictures, even though he did say wrestling. Thats besides the point. Your the one that lashed out at the sight of the topic. Not him. You could have easily sent him a P.M., over the topic, but you decided not to.
      I Didn't Start the Topic and he DID Lash out about me First when he could have just P.M.ed me to begin. Reather then Start this thread! he is a moderator he should know better! there wasn't a POINT to the Poll in the first place! and as you put it he does say Wrestling Pic's he also brings up my NASCAR Pic's. If anyone is FLAMMING it's AVEOSAM! DUDE YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST P.M.ed ME AND NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN AIRED OUT! YOU'RE A Moderator For Crying Out Loud. What does this whole thread say about You're moderating Skills?
      once again you can't ****ing read...as he stated about yes i did start this thread but i didnt say i was talking about you, but you went ahead and brought yourself out into the open and started flaming. the whole point of this thread was to get an idea of how people felt about this before I took any action. Look at my first post and you will see that I didnt mention your name at all therefore you assumed I was just talking about you. Now where the frick in the thread lock button.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AVE0SAM
      Now where the frick in the thread lock button.
      i think its near the bottom on the right...lmao!!!

this makes post 1207!
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Thanks
      ah ha see ive never had to close one yet but thanks

Thanks
      yeah lock lock lock for flaming

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345