•  

View Poll Results: Is Random/Useless Picture Posting in threads a pain in the butt when your trying to read and they sh

Voters
    12. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

8 66.67%
    • No

4 33.33%
    Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Random/Uselss Picture Posting

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Random/Uselss Picture Posting

Just trying to get everyone's opinion on this to see if I am the only one who finds this annoying, but its just a pain in the butt to be trying to read a useful thread when theres random wrestling and misc. pictures in posts that have nothing really to do with the post at all. Especially when you can blatantly tell their trying to show off. Yay you can take pictures, would you like a cookie? There is a reason why theres a photo section for aveos and an open forum so you can post threads there about dumbass photos you have taken. Or just keep your SO CALLED CRAPPY PHOTOS's on your external harddrive and backup disks. So how does everyone else feel about this?

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Never Cared if people posted Photo's in any thread. if they had to do with or not with the thread some people find it funny in fact the one pic of mine you said was my Girl was Funny i really Laffed Out Loud. I also did post my Photo's in the photo area and named it what it was. i was just adding a tad bit of Funny in a few threads. It's not like i went to every thread and posted the same crap. Sorry you can't stand some one that makes a good Photo every now and then. maybe you have talents that i don't but you really need to lighten up. Getting Pissed off about this is really not worth getting pissed off about. Sorry for getting you're panties in a twist. but come now it could be worst. That Holden Barina could be bitching about something you did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks
      i honestly hate it more because its usually so random and seems like your trying showing off, but then i think hey theres a section for that why do he feel the need to do this here in a random thread. there a couple of thread where there is random wrestling and nascar pictures and seriously if you want to show off your skills just make a thread in the off topic area and keep it contained there

Thanks
      I hate it when someone posts something just to boost their post numbers...ahem, cough..SAM...cough..LMAO just kidding man..I agree..pics should go in the pics section...
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Ron-E-Babe
      I hate it when someone posts something just to boost their post numbers...ahem, cough..SAM...cough..LMAO just kidding man..I agree..pics should go in the pics section...
      haha im the exception to the rule

Thanks
      What About them Big ass SAME STUPID Photo's In the Attached Signatures. That i think is way more a big wast of space Not the Ad's for you're Buisness i'm talking about Stupid Photo's that people use. Let just use that 'Who Wants to Be a Millionaire' Crap as an example. I'm just saying that you Bich about taking up to much space in Some Threads but some people use a Photo when ever they post a comment. it's there attached Signature. i think that if you are going to Bitch about some photo's in Some threads that you shouldn't be posting the same photo every time you Post in any Thread. In the same Note What about the User's Photo? Why post something Useless there every time you post in a thread If you are going to Bitch about just a few Photo's then you should at least remove you're Photo from you're Attached Signature and remove you're photo from the side that says it's you. I'm just saying. It's kinda like that Church that is going to Protest Heath Ledgers funeral If they Protest a funeral then people should be able to Protest there own funeral's they have. I only posted a few Pic's in a few threads and i did post most of my photo's in the photo section. But if you are going to Bitch about that, then take a LOOK AT EVERY POST YOU MADE! i see the same Useless Photo in EVERY ONE OF YOU'RE POST!

Thanks
      bro, chill... Posting pictures that are unrelated to a thread over and over again and having a sig pic are different. His picture is 300x220, yours is around 700x900... big difference. It causes longer load times and stretches the page a lot more than it would really need to be...

But really, everyone calm... No need to be fighting over stuff like this on the net, it's really childish...
      -- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

Thanks
      But that is what i am saying I only posted in a few threads a few pic's and he is Busting my balls like i do it in every thread. But that lame ass Photo he uses in his Signature is in EVERY POST and YES it takes up Room too

Thanks
      my picture has a point....i got tired of people posting the same god damn thing a billion times and like he said its not that big...im tired of my sig anyway so i will getting rid of that shortly....but its a pain in the butt to load the pics you post of random crap on 56k(which is what i had at home) then to load my sig....thats not even really the argument, the argument is about posting it in the wrong area or in a thread that it has nothing to do with

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AVE0SAM
      my picture has a point....i got tired of people posting the same god damn thing a billion times and like he said its not that big...im tired of my sig anyway so i will getting rid of that shortly....but its a pain in the butt to load the pics you post of random crap on 56k(which is what i had at home) then to load my sig....thats not even really the argument, the argument is about posting it in the wrong area or in a thread that it has nothing to do with
      the Point is You are busting on me for posting a few Pic's WHEN YOU STILL POST that LAME ASS SIG PIC. I have never had a Problem with any thread Uploading time. all the threads Just Pop right up and don't take any time for me. But having to look at Regis Philbin For over a Year is way worse then a few pic's in some threads. O by the way NOW YOU are really sounding like Holden Barina "You can't post anything that is not about the Aveo in this area you must post this thread in some other area" You know you remember that whole B.S.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast