•  

View Poll Results: Is Random/Useless Picture Posting in threads a pain in the butt when your trying to read and they sh

Voters
    12. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

8 66.67%
    • No

4 33.33%
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Random/Uselss Picture Posting

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      useless post: just wanted to note, this makes post #1202.

thank you.

since its a useless post....

im gonna make it really big...

aveosam (or anyother mod for that matter) feel free to delete it if u want to.

there really is no point to this.

just wanna make a statement i guess

i do like chocolate ice cream.

anyone else excited about a turbo aveo?

i think my next oil change i will use royal purple oil.

a BOV in a car is sexy.

anyone gettin mad about this post yet?

i think it holds some entertainment value.

am i done yet?

yeh, im done now.
      Just wanted to add my 2 cents..LOL

Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by xtreme 2
      guys, seriously... gone on long enough...

I think it's not so much the random pics as it is the load times associated with them. I am on a T1 Cable server and it is really quick for me, but those with 56k or even DSL can have a longer load time due to the pics and the size.

If you lowered the size of the images, I am sure there would not be near the problem with them...
      UPGRADE your internet connection instead of spending money on a turbo..LOL

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      alright since you wanted me to bitch you out in this thread as you stated in this private message:
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      Quote Originally Posted by AVE0SAM
      In case you were wondering I was referring to this thread
      http://www.aveoclub.net/phpBB2/viewt...?p=18480#18480

but anyways that post wasn't need nor does it even have a point except pointing out how you never read before you post a replie to something, you just act on emotion which is childish. But my point is if you read pcm84's post you will see that his picture is in reference to this line, "For those of us older to remember, VW used a very similar color palette in the early seventies, under the advice of the famous artist Peter Max -- see Peter Max image below. "
      dude it is more fun in the thread you started go there and bitch me out
      see people I try to be reasonable and do it through pm's and this is what I get. I could careless if I lose my spot as mod but its people like b1rdbrain that ruin forums and him and a few other new people are the reason I completely stopped posting for a while. But b1rdbrain tops them all with his stupidity and ignorance. For example I refer you guys to this thread:
      http://www.aveoclub.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1815

it obvious b1rdbrain can't or doesnt read the posts in a thread because pcm84 blantently says why he posted the picture, but b1rdbrain still felt the need to post an ignorant remark which is not only pointed out by myself but also mtlswift. But in regards to our posts, the only thing he can respond with is:
      My Reply is posted on the Proper Thread.
      haha holy 7 year old up past his bedtime. why do you ask that I say that, well because any intelligent person would realize that they made a mistake and say sorry, but obviously b1rdbrain has recognized how ignorant he is and that hes still b!tching about me calling him out on his useless picture post that he completely aviods the question me and mtlswift ask only to reply with something only a 7 year old would post. Now I'm sure that I've said that b1rdbrain will once again come up with an unintelligent and childish post. But seriously why don't you just stop you childish acting before you ruin every other thread on this forum. I tried to be reasonable and take it to pm's but you wanted to be childish there too so now I want to bring it to the light so everyone can see what I mean when I call you ignorant, childish and mainly illiterate.

Aveosam you can not be Picky on what to take down out of farness. If you take down My photo's cuz you think it's pointless but you keep someone Usless pic up cuz it was being used as a Point for the post you discriminating. See i was using my photo's as a Point in the post too. But becuz you are Pissed off and having you're period You are Taking it out on me!
      I am not being picky about what to stop. his picture obviously had some subject to it to show us the color in the color pallet where as yours are some dumb ass wrestling or nascar picture you try to include in smartass comment that really has nothing at all to do with topic or heck sometimes they are just attached to one of your post. It obvious that you are trying to show off you pictures but as I have stated for like what feels the billionth time do it in your picture thread in the off-topic area. I mean I am sorry no one wants to look at your wrestling pictures ( besides for asking for nudes of the one decent girl you have a picture of) but that doesn't mean you have to spread them through out the site in random threads to try and get attention.

With that all said, b1rdbrain you can now commence with your childish reply that will more than likely avoid any question that has been posed to you or won't make sense because your literacy skill will not be sufficient enough to read my whole post before you do.

Thanks
      Why you even Made it moderator. is just like the Biggest Mystery to me 2nd to Biggfoot being Real or not! i should Write Mythbusters and see how you became moderator Dude I POSTED a photo in a thread dealling with a car dealler and said i got a Photo of you with the dealer and posted a Pic of some one getting body slammed. he replyed to the photo and said No that was like toyota so i posted so Toyota was like: and posted a Pic of a dude getting kicked to the head and said Gm was like The cute Asian Wrestler Chung it was making my point as to what having to deal with used car sellsmen are like. these are the Bulk of the Photo's you are Biching like a Little girl who can't get barbi's new dream car. if you are going to post what was said in the P.M. please tell everyone that this P.M. was sent AFTER not before But AFTER Page 2 was already Started in this thread. Hate to break it to ya Aveosam but you need to chill out! Becoming a moderator Comes with Great Responability! and all i have read in all of this is you still are the child like crying baby that is trying tio pick on me. who do not give a crap about someones kid that isn't mine. Now that you singled out ME about this So called Problem then you must point out every Useless photo ever Posted no matter what if you don't that is Discrimination. Just incase this is to big a word for ya

Wikipedia says:
      In general, discrimination is the discernment of qualities and rejection of people or things with undesirable qualities.

Stop Disciminating ME or Start Taking down EVERY USELESS PHOTO

(For the Record i did read the post with the Old Hippie painting. My point is he wants all my photo's out even is it had a point to it!)
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks
      Wikipedia says:
      In general, discrimination is the discernment of qualities and rejection of people or things with undesirable qualities.

Stop Disciminating ME or Start Taking down EVERY USELESS PHOTO
      He can discriminate all he wants..it's a chat forum..take your transcipts to court and get laughed at...just grow up...if you don't like it..leave

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      I'm going to discriminate by putting someone on the ignore list.

Thanks
      alright this is my last reply to this topic as there is no point to arguing with you anymore....lets see why am I a moderator:
      first: I was an admin on the previous site so I have a wealth of knowledge concerning the aveo and information from the other site

second:who the **** do you think brought over majority of the information from threads on the old site.

third: back in day I was all about the aveo and designing things for the aveo. I made one of the first aveo CAI and sold it to other aveo owners at a great price compared to what CAI go for today. Not only that but when I got tired of people saying they wanted an intake but didnt even wanna pay the low price i was offering it at, I put up direction and info on how to make it yourself.

fourth: I spend most of my time on this website (well before idiots like you came along) so I have ample time to moderate what's going on.

so now I ask what have you added to this forum that has been productive to the aveo community

Thanks
      if exodus Was really pissed off at me he would have told me in a P.M. unlike YOU Taking it to a thread Right off the bat. See We wouldn't be here on Page 3 of a thread talking about how you thougt my photo's are useless IF YOU WOULD HAVE P.M.ed me in the FIRST PLACE. Didn't one guy say take it to the P.M.'s No You had to air this All out in an OPEN Forum! YOU Started this THREAD! NOT ME! You want to make an ass out of you're self and say you got all this Power to the masses. when if you had a brain you would have Started off with a P.M. Remember You Are A moderator, that means you need to Be wise. unlike the rest of the members. I am not Impressed whith what you did for the site. Don't really care how much info you brought to the new site from the old. as a moderator, you should know better then to start a thread trying to make some one look like an ass!

As for what i offer to the Site That doesn't matter I'm NOT a moderator. so i don't need to justify why i am here. other then the fact i own a 2004 Chevy Aveo Sadan (Paid in full people) that is all i need to be here. SO IF YOU WANT TO TRY TO MAKE ME OR ANYONE ON THE SITE LOOK LIKE AN ASS LIKE YOU MADE YOU'RE SELF LOOK RIGHT NOW, NEXT TIME START OUT AS A P.M. I'm not the only one that looks like an asshole here You look just as bad and posting all the crap you did. made it worse for YOU. you look like you make you're self better then the members Talking over and over that you are a moderator. YOU REALLY SHOULD HAVE P.M.ed ME FIRST.
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      He started the topic, for a poll, not the heated flame war that it has become to. He didn't say all of B1rdbrain pictures, even though he did say wrestling. Thats besides the point. Your the one that lashed out at the sight of the topic. Not him. You could have easily sent him a P.M., over the topic, but you decided not to.
      2008 Chevy Aveo LT

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by KamiQuazi
      He started the topic, for a poll, not the heated flame war that it has become to. He didn't say all of B1rdbrain pictures, even though he did say wrestling. Thats besides the point. Your the one that lashed out at the sight of the topic. Not him. You could have easily sent him a P.M., over the topic, but you decided not to.

ding ding someone read the first post. thanks

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast