This of course is my wife's car and I'm always messing around with my 94 Chevy CK, then we found out we were having twins and needed more of a family vehicle so I sold that and got a s10 blazer. So now I'm messing with the little car and doing stuff here and there. The air box tab on one of the corners where the screw holds the lid down was broken do I was going to see about a new lid or wholde box . $86 of my money isn't going to go to that, then the hose was cracked and that alone was $38. So I got a ram air intake for like $37 with free shipping from eBay, they quality is there, but its not a 10 min install. The filter would rub the a/c line(eventually causing a hole in it) and the tube rubs the strut housing so you have to take a hammer and hit the intake tube to dent it so it don't run and make a rattle,then the mounthing bracket, little cheap aluminum live you bend to fit and need another hose clamp to mouth it. But other then the mods it looks great works great and sound a lot different.