•  
    Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: close but not close enough...

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      thanks alot andrew i hope to see you boosting soon man,if you get any breakthroughs lemme know.its a 50 trim 48a/r i used the rotary switch settings from the suzuki/dahatsu?i don't remember how to spell it but it worked really well at idle and was running a tad rich but i have to fool with the jumper setting when i go back to the garage this weekend and we'll be able to get a good tune on the laptop i have some excellent friends working on it and they know way to much about cars so i'm in good hands lol
      but yeah, as you said we're shooting for low spool im sure it won't need much to pick the thing up and go.

Sam:im scared of the plastic intake as well.i'm diving in head first so we'll see

Aveoss:i got all the parts on ebay.for great prices.if you need help with anything just pm me or IM me on AIM-screen name is xhungbyhopex and we'll see whats going on

but like ive said thanks guys for being intrested in my project and motivating me.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Brian5475E
      Wow you guys are only gonna boost at 5k rpm. with a t 3/4 you need to run a t25 for this small of an engine, and only 5 psi
      cant boost over 5??

CarDomain
      For mods visit my CarDomain.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      i thought about it brian and i really only wanna boost WHEN I WANT TO.i don't want to run all over town vrrrrrrrrrrom pssssssssssh.not really me.i want it there when i want it to be there.make any sense lol?

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      then wouldnt you want it to spool later if you dont always wanna be in boost?

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      the turbo isn't to big for the engine but big enough that i'd really have to step into it to boost

any updates?

Still love my daily driver khan4rtist's Avatar
      Thanks
      updates??

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      sorry i've been super busy with my band and riding bikes my lifes been a big mess the last week.haven't had a chance to make it to the garage my friends can only really work on it on sundays so i'm kinda at their mercy but i'll let cha know if anything major happens

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      so what e-manage are you using, is it the blue or ultimate? also are you using there little e-01 display or are you using a laptop? what kind of conections are needed? i dont show our cars under there lists of coverd vehicles. please let me know how you go this working, i am about to order it.thanks

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      im using the regular blue unit hooked to a laptop.i have the ignition wiring harness,injector harness and secondary pressure sensor harness(boost sensor).our cars are not listed on the supported cars list,thats why it's a tricky situation right now.i used some settings from a suzuki car they had on the list and they've worked the best ,so far.i'm actually heading over to the garage in about an hour and we're gonna tackle the emanage furthur. i hope all goes well and we'll figure some things out tonight.i'm waiting for my friend to make my adapter plate for the turbo to mani and i'll probably be begining the install of the turbo and other things in a week or so.i have my fingers crossed and i guess i'll let you guys know how it went tonight.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast