•  
    Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 7 clunkers to avoid

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Thanks Hunter, I knew u would respond and well sayd, this got under my skin.
      But I'm not helping anyone calling himself 'AVEOJUNK' or anything that is detrimental to my car.
      Its like going to your neighbor that is a diehard RAM owner and say 'Hi my name is 'DODGEISATURD', can u help me fix my POS RAM? Its the same CRAP u got so u should be able to help me fix it!
      Don't forget to bring some bandages and neosporin, cose most likely u be out of there with a broken nose...
      Ignorance is no excuse!
      What u think would happen if I whent to a Honda forum and signed up with the name 'HONDAISCRAP'? Garantie u I would be kicked out in a heart beat and with GOOD reason.
      I can discus why I dont like a particular car or the problem I had with it, but I dont generalize. His name and post is a very direct afront against Aveo owners, if no one notices that, oh well...
      U want to talk crap about the Aveo? Start ur own forum!
      WHERE IS Z34GUY? I bet he'll have plenty to say about this...

Last edited by AveoSS; 11-10-2010 at 09:58 PM.

Thanks
      AveoSS:

I never started a thread saying the Aveo was "crap". I responded to the thread about Aveo versus other subcompacts and my post was moved to a new thread and it looked like I started it. Not the way it happened. I simply posted a response to a thread comparing the Aveo to other cars and I posted information comparing it to other cars. You immediatley started railing me. Now your last post you are borderlline threatening me with the bandage and bloody nose stuff. Sheesh, what happens if you really get fired up?

And I never said petrified.rabbit's car is a turd or whatever, so don't try to put words in my mouth to get other members to join you in "battle". As a matter of fact, I commend petrified.rabbit for being a gentleman.

BTW, I never asked you to help me fix my car, so get off you soapbox.

too bad you don't like my screen name...what should i make it. and why does everyone keep referring to honda forums???

Thanks
      The fact U started the thread or not, is not important, fact is, u presented the imformation with the clear intent to bash the Aveo, if no one here can see that WOW!
      What about starting the post with 'guys this is what I found, the Aveo looks bad here, what u guys think? Or I agree with this article, I've had lots of problems with my car latetly' That would have been ok.
      Seems like u have a excuse for everything but ur lack of COMMOM SENSE! Calling urself AVEOJUNK in a Aveo support forum shows it clearly...
      I'm one of the few guys here that praises the Aveo competition and points ou the Aveo is imferior in many ways, me and u would have a ball pointing out how much better the Fit or Versa or the rest of the competition is in some aspects.
      But sometimes being the worst is better, is what makes u more intriguing and fun...the underdog effect!
      I never sayd I would hurt u, it was just a 'allegoria' , of what could happen to someone that has no common sense.
      I guess Rabbit has more patience than me, good for him!
      Ur screen name is on itself a attack on anyone that likes Aveos. U did it in purpose, no need to pretend its a innocent pick.
      I would not help anyone that call him self AVEOJUNK so don't hold ur horses.
      Maybe I'll change my screen name to AVEOJUNKSUCKS, unless anyone has objections...
      Last edited by AveoSS; 11-10-2010 at 09:53 PM.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it? thehunterooo's Avatar
      Thanks

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AveoSS View Post
      don't start ur post with 'AVEO, ONE OF THE 7 JUNKERS OF THE CAR WORLD
      I'll take responsibility for that.

When I split the thread I used the article title that aveojunk was referring to as the new thread title. Made sense at the time - I thought it was worth discussing (which is why I also quoted the relevant part from the article in my post).

EDIT: put away the popcorn hunterooo! :P

AveoSS, let's not escalate this any more. Aveojunk is being fairly reasonable (aside from the unfortunate choice of username). Everybody take a deep breath.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
      I wonder if AveoJunk is the guy who made that YouTube video...
      Are you reffering to the video of the guy who was complaining about the plastic piece that broke causing hid engine to seize?

Thanks
      Jokingly. Yup.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Ah, of course! I was making sure I didn't miss out on any other awesome aveo videos! Haha

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
      I'll take responsibility for that.

When I split the thread I used the article title that aveojunk was referring to as the new thread title. Made sense at the time - I thought it was worth discussing (which is why I also quoted the relevant part from the article in my post).

EDIT: put away the popcorn hunterooo! :P

AveoSS, let's not escalate this any more. Aveojunk is being fairly reasonable (aside from the unfortunate choice of username). Everybody take a deep breath.
      Ur the Boss Metro, so ur wish is my command! LOL
      I appologize if anyone got hurt by my comments including Aveojunk.
      I admit I can be a hadfull once I get going.
      And Hunter, I hope u choke on that popcorn!

Banned
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AveoSS View Post
      WHERE IS Z34GUY? I bet he'll have plenty to say about this...
      You rang? I'm too lazy to read this entire thread.

- 1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 - LQ1 3.4L DOHC 24 valve semi-hemi V6, 210 HP, 215 ft-lbs of torque, 4T60e 4 speed automatic with O/D.... 123,000+ miles. Slowly resto-modding it.
      - looking for a first gen Aveo for a daily driver :D

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast