•  
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: stupid ricer brochure

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

Re: stupid ricer brochure

Quote Originally Posted by AveoSS
      Hey, I tottaly understand what ur saying, like spiner hub caps... My point is technicly we are all RICERs, the line between a Ricer and a Tuner is very fine and it crisscross often as people tastes are very different, foe exemple I like pedestal spoilers on hatchback cars, and fender flares! that cames from following Euro Rallies in the 80s. Most people hate that...As far as growing up, I'm probably old enough to be ur dad and have restored/restomod more cars/motorcycles than u will ever own on our lifetime.
      Wow, a little "proud" are we?

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it? thehunterooo's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Banned
      Thanks

Hey, I tottaly understand what ur saying, like spiner hub caps... My point is technicly we are all RICERs, the line between a Ricer and a Tuner is very fine and it crisscross often as people tastes are very different, foe exemple I like pedestal spoilers on hatchback cars, and fender flares! that cames from following Euro Rallies in the 80s. Most people hate that...As far as growing up, I'm probably old enough to be ur dad and have restored/restomod more cars/motorcycles than u will ever own on our lifetime.
      To fully be a ricer, you have to have a ricer mentality, not just the "sick mods" to go with it. That's what most people don't get is that there's a mentality to it as well. A big wing on a FWD car isn't gonna do anything if the car hasn't been touched performance-wise (as in actual engine mods and suspension changes, not justa a CAI/exhaust and cut springs)
      Example. There's a guy around here with a bright red 2003-ish Hyundai Tiburon GT V6. It has WW2-esque face vinyls from the fighter planes on the side. This is the only thing done to it and the guy thinks he's hot sh*t to put it lightly.
      - 1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 - LQ1 3.4L DOHC 24 valve semi-hemi V6, 210 HP, 215 ft-lbs of torque, 4T60e 4 speed automatic with O/D.... 123,000+ miles. Slowly resto-modding it.
      - looking for a first gen Aveo for a daily driver :D

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks

I undestand, I did not put the two together and I will agree with u on that. The whole attitude is what ur saying is anoying, more than a stupid looking mod... Got it! I can apreciate a car with a nice body kit As long as it's tastefull and proportional, I mean no giant wing the size of the car! even if it is slow it's ok, sometimes looks is what u want, not performance, can u apreciate that? Just curious. But a beat up civic with half the body kit falling off A giant wing and a set of 18' magnesium rims I think is dumb too! Btw I'm planing to put a WRX scoop on mine and yes it will be functional, I hate fake air scoops.

Thanks

I undestand, I did not put the two together and I will agree with u on that. The whole attitude is what ur saying is anoying, more than a stupid looking mod... Got it! I can apreciate a car with a nice body kit As long as it's tastefull and proportional, I mean no giant wing the size of the car! even if it is slow it's ok, sometimes looks is what u want, not performance, can u apreciate that? Just curious. But a beat up civic with half the body kit falling off A giant wing and a set of 18' magnesium rims I think is dumb too! Btw I'm planing to put a WRX scoop on mine and yes it will be functional, I hate fake air scoops.
      how dare you, my civic is fly YO

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      Wow, a little "proud" are we?
      Hey, I'm a red blooded American!(naturalized!)
      I got the Rebel flag flying in front of my yard proudly!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thehunterooo
      Oh! So u the guy I saw on the freeway today, sorry dude I mean no offense, btw I got ur (huge) rear wing in my trunk, it fell off when u pass me up! Lol

Banned
      Thanks

well... also every douche with a Civic thinks he's got some sort of underestimated giant killer depsite the fact that my weed wacker has more torque.
      As long as it's FUNCTIONAL, I don't give a damn.
      I'm more into engineering, so to me, it's more about what's under the hood than how it looks. the ONLY cars that have won me over solely with looks have been Italian Lancia's and Alfa Romeo's. The under the hood thing applies to my car. not much to look at but OMG that engine is orgasmic.
      - 1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 - LQ1 3.4L DOHC 24 valve semi-hemi V6, 210 HP, 215 ft-lbs of torque, 4T60e 4 speed automatic with O/D.... 123,000+ miles. Slowly resto-modding it.
      - looking for a first gen Aveo for a daily driver :D

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thehunterooo
      Oh! So u the guy I saw on the freeway today, sorry dude I mean no offense, btw I got ur (huge) rear wing in my trunk, it fell off when u pass me up! Lol
      When i did the ricer fly by? I dont think so son! (looks outside at car)................noooooooo now i got holes in my trunk! Better put some kind of putty/caulk in there!!!!

Almost time to do my timing belt NYChevoo's Avatar
      Thanks

Whats all this about rice? I love Pork Fried Rice but I'm not too fond of Uncle Bens!

Missing our beloved 1st gen Aveos everyday!
      Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!!
      04 Aveo (mine gone but never forgotten)
      07 Aveo 5 (wifes car gone but never forgotten)
      02 Suburban (Eats gas stations as snacks)
      12 Cruze Eco 6MT
      (46mpg daily? Holy crap!)
      12 Sonic 2LT (Wifeys new wheels)

Chevoo-1/2 Chevy, 1/2 Daewoo. I mean like WTF?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast