Hey everyone,
I dont know about you guys rides but mine seems to sway and tilt and all sorts. So i decided to firm things up abit.
i already had the front and rear strut bars installed but since taking out my rear seats and stripping the interior to a minimum i lost some rigidness the seats may had given me.
i placed an order last night for a front lower anti roll brace/ bar and the rear anti roll bar both 19mm from ultra racing.
i noticed they had other type bars but wasnt available for the old aveo
Like fender bars and a bar that runs behind the front two seats and joins the sides together, all helping keep the car solid and not leaning about.

Im thinking to replicate the fender bars... I have lambo hinges installed which use a J type hinge so i coud just weld on to that or bolt up bits together to help reduce it all.

Thinking to build something that goes down the middle that the sedans have available from ultra racing to.

Anyone got any other ideas?? Solutions, tips or advice???

O and suspension i have thought of...
I've seen a few diff suspension setups and todate so far i personally favour petrified.rabbits vw solution. So i will probably go with that near the end of the year with the rear disc conversion in one go once i save up the cash.