okay, i'm new to the forums but here goes. (this might have been asked somewhere else, but i couldnt find it)

i just bought a 2010 Aveo5 just to mess with, and this my first Chevy in a long time, so bear with me.

My question is here, is there any other GM stock head unit that will fit this that will have XM capability? mine does not have on star or xm in the head unit (but to be honest the head unit and speakers they've used needs some serious help)

if not, do you think i'd be able to get the Pioneer XM tuner mounted somewhere inside the dash? i hate wires and was able to mount it behind the glove box in my Explorer and never seen it.

This is what i'd be looking to fit in the dash:

Headunit:
Amazon.com: Pioneer DEH-P7400HD Mobile CD Receiver with HD Radio and MIXTRAX: Car Electronics

Amp:
Amazon.com: Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 Punch BRT 300 Watt Ultra Compact 4 Channel Amplifier: Car Electronics

XM Tuner:
Amazon.com: Pioneer GEX-P920XM XM Digital Satellite Tuner: Electronics

i'd be putting these along with a decent set of Rockford Fosgate 6.5" in the door, and the 4x6 in the back, with a sub in the future.

Speakers:

Amazon.com: Rockford Fosgate T165 Power 6.5-Inch 2-way Coaxial Full-Range Speaker: Car Electronics

Amazon.com: Rockford Fosgate Power T1462 4x6" Full Range Coaxial Speakers: Car Electronics

Any suggestions to tackle this would be appreciated, i'm looking to put this in at the same time i change the LED's in the gauge cluster from that awful green to blue, but i've only really owned fords and this one seems to be put together totally different.