•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changing the AT Fluid Tomorrow

What do you mean there's no turbo? FlaAveo5's Avatar
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Thymeclock View Post
      Wow, what a rant.

No one is blaming you for any misspelling. It has nothing to do with the defensiveness shown in your ranting.

If you calm down you may not feel such a need to rant on and on about such things.
      If 'someone' didnt pick on the fact that I misspelled 1 word in a post, for some reason, when all i was doing was telling how a professional chevy transmission flush actually happens and how it turned out, I wouldnt have to 'rant'. Get it? I don't dare say anything about the new tint I had put on my Aveo today, replacing the old tint from day one of ownership, and say how dark it is now,....it might make you explode

Still love my daily driver Pickles's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thyme clock, wasn't it you who got you're panties in a bunch and had an aneurysm when I started a thread about shedding weight? Yes, yes it was. You had no part in that thread until you came in with a vagina full of sand. Before you bitch about someone else "ranting " maybe you should check your own self.

Still love my daily driver Thymeclock's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by FlaAveo5 View Post
      If 'someone' didnt pick on the fact that I misspelled 1 word in a post, for some reason, when all i was doing was telling how a professional chevy transmission flush actually happens and how it turned out, I wouldnt have to 'rant'. Get it?
      Let's review what I actually said, that set you off onto your latest rant:

I found this thread peculiar. In all that was said in response to you, no one but you ever suggested you are in denial (that's how denial is spelled, BTW.) No one said anything that could be considered negative in response to you. Yet you are very defensive, seemingly in an imagined conflict that is not present.

Hey - if you're happy, we're happy! OK?
      You were the one who kept mentioning denial more than once, and that's where you were being defensive. I merely spelled the word correctly, as I was not about to repeat your spelling error.

How is that picking on you? Are you also paranoid, beyond just being defensive?

Before my comment, you ended your post with:
      But for now...let me live in the bliss of denile if that is where I am at. Ok?
      Who did you think was stopping you from living "in the bliss of denile"? Certainly not me, as I didn't comment at all before that, and I found your response to the others that commented as being bizarre. That's being defensive for no apparent reason. You think people are attacking you when they aren't. As I said, you are very defensive, seemingly in an imagined conflict that is not present.
      Last edited by Thymeclock; 01-12-2013 at 09:21 PM.

Still love my daily driver Thymeclock's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
      Thyme clock, wasn't it you who got you're panties in a bunch and had an aneurysm when I started a thread about shedding weight? Yes, yes it was. You had no part in that thread until you came in with a vagina full of sand. Before you bitch about someone else "ranting " maybe you should check your own self.
      Mr. Pickles,

Do you feel better now after having vented your pickled spleen, adding nothing of worth to this discussion other than personal retribution, animosity, and nothing more than bluster in your hurling of vulgarities?

Let's review the thread which you mentioned in its entirety - so everyone here can judge whatever it is that is disturbing you. Obviously you haven't let go of it and apparently you cannot, so cite that thread and quote it in its full context, so we can see what it is that upsets you so. After everyone reads it, it may prove to be something different than your recall of it and your current bitterness about it now, including the dredging up of whatever past grudges that you are harboring.
      Last edited by Thymeclock; 01-13-2013 at 02:58 AM.

Still love my daily driver Pickles's Avatar
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Thymeclock View Post
      Mr. Pickles,

Do you feel better now after having vented your pickled spleen, adding nothing of worth to this discussion other than personal retribution, animosity, and nothing more than bluster in your hurling of vulgarities?

Let's review the thread which you mentioned in its entirety - so everyone here can judge whatever it is that is disturbing you. Obviously you haven't let go of it and apparently you cannot, so cite that thread and quote it in its full context, so we can see what it is that upsets you so. After everyone reads it, it may prove to be something different than your recall of it and your current bitterness about it now, including the dredging up of whatever past grudges that you are harboring.
      Actually I don't hold a grudge. I just find it funny that you of all people would complain about someone else's ranting. And yes, my pickled spleen feels much better vented. I would have linked the thread as well, but it is difficult on my phone. For any interested parties search "quick ways to shed weight". I have no personal vendetta against you as you may believe, however the first thing that came to my mind when someone called you out for adding nothing of value to a thread other than to criticize, unconstructively, I couldn't help but chime in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12