•  
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wishful thinking

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Thymeclock View Post
      You told us "I also read a few articles that said the aveo was manufactured AND designed in Korea." So I asked you to quote them. But you haven't quoted any sources, and your comment is not credible.

That's just your personal opinion, and it is totally unsubstantiated.

On this point your opinion is simply wrong. You haven't noticed it, but that same body design (front end) is used on the entire Chevy product line for 2009 and after, and as Rabbit said: "The aveo was "styled" and "designed" by italdesign, a firm owned by Giorgietto Giugiaro in italy which has designed a slew of great cars." That is true. Rabbit cited the information and what he quoted is factual, but your comments are just personal speculation. If an Italian designed nose, commissioned and used by Chevy on their entire line of American cars "looks Asian" to you, that says something about what your observation is worth.

And FYI - Holden (the Australian contributor to the car's design) has been owned by GM since 1931.
      Dude, you're freaking ridiculous. I said that I read some articles that said that. I didn't say they were true or that they had valid sources. I don't get my sources from wikipedia. I love how you agree with rabbit when earlier your argument was that the Aveo was designed in America and produced in Korea.

So you don't continue babbling and belittling my opinions, here's a reminder of what you said earlier - "Let's be clear about this: Chevy designed the Aveo here in America. It's an American designed car that was produced in Korea. If there are design flaws, they are American in origin. The car was produced in Korea with mostly Korean made materials. The political implications of buying a product that is not made and assembled in America seems to bother you greatly. But your annoyance and complaint is about global politics, not about car production.". Stop arguing and belittling my opinions when you were also clearly in the wrong.

That is all. Please don't respond to the thread, as I won't be replying, because i'm tired of playing your games.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by 2010AveoLT View Post
      okay Christian, Lets get one thing straight: All the Aveo/Aveo5 is, is Basic Reliable Cheap Transportation; Nothing More, Nothing Less. its 4 Wheels, an Engine, a Transmission, 4 Doors, 5 Seats, and if you're Lucky, a Decent sound System, Power windows/Locks/Keyless Entry, and OnStar. you OBVIOUSLY don't like your Aveo, so do the Smart thing, and Trade it in for something you DO like.
      Well, I am lucky, lol. I am trading it in asap. When I get the down payment, I will trade it in. I have problems with the design, not the fact that it's an economy car. I don't mind having an economy car, I just want one that looks great like the Sonic or Cruze.

Still love my daily driver Thymeclock's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by christian View Post
      Dude, you're freaking ridiculous. I said that I read some articles that said that. I didn't say they were true or that they had valid sources. I don't get my sources from wikipedia. I love how you agree with rabbit when earlier your argument was that the Aveo was designed in America and produced in Korea.

So you don't continue babbling and belittling my opinions, here's a reminder of what you said earlier - "Let's be clear about this: Chevy designed the Aveo here in America. It's an American designed car that was produced in Korea. If there are design flaws, they are American in origin. The car was produced in Korea with mostly Korean made materials. The political implications of buying a product that is not made and assembled in America seems to bother you greatly. But your annoyance and complaint is about global politics, not about car production.". Stop arguing and belittling my opinions when you were also clearly in the wrong.

That is all. Please don't respond to the thread, as I won't be replying, because i'm tired of playing your games.
      Then, in the next post:
      Well, I am lucky, lol. I am trading it in asap. When I get the down payment, I will trade it in. I have problems with the design, not the fact that it's an economy car. I don't mind having an economy car, I just want one that looks great like the Sonic or Cruze.
      By now several things are very obvious: You don't like your car. You came to this list for the primary reason of bitching about it. You have a political axe to grind. You can't tolerate criticism at all. And YOU ARE A TROLL.

Just who do you think you are to tell me not to respond to a thread? The day when you run this list... (maybe then. Just maybe).
      It's a wise decision you made in promising not to respond. Because every time you do, you are just making a bigger of yourself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123