Hey there, first time posting on here. I have looked at all the other remote start posts and couldn't find my issue so here goes.

Its an 09 automatic, I have purchased a Bulldog RS82 (Model RS82 Remote Starter Only). I have determined that I have an alarm that sounds the horn if the door is opened when locked. There is however, no chip in the key. Following the manual I have connected the following wires;

- Brake +12v
- Parking Light -12v
- Crank
- Ignition
- Accessory (heater blower)
- Ground

After connecting these to the brain, I am able to do a series of things.

- Start car with factory key
- Start car when grounding "AMA" line from brain
- Stop car when grounding "AMA" line from brain
- Stop car with brake when started with only the "AMA" line
- Start car with "AMA" line, insert key to run position, and dive car
- With car on, ground "AMA" line, remove key and car remains on in pit-stop mode

But for the life of me I cannot get it working with the remote fob. I have replaced the battery in the fob, done the reset procedures, and even returned the brain for a new one.

In the kit linked above, I have the universal bypass that I have not installed since I was able to get it to run without it. I have seen that this car is meant to have a Passlock III in it. The manual for the bypass does not have a wiring diagram for the Passlock III.

So here are my questions,

- The brain has a Factory Alarm System wire, where should that connect to?
- When the car is running by any means, the only way to unlock the doors is with the key, is this normal?
- There is, according to the wiring diagram located here (2009 Chevrolet Aveo Auto Security Wiring Schematic) a BCM module, should I be tying into this for something?
- What else am I missing to get this damned thing working?

Thank you in advance.