•  
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: you know...

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      I am attending Arizona State and working towards my B.A. in Accounting. 3 years in with two full years left

"Go baby, GO!"

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      i was thinkin about pursuing a side career deal as a physical trainer but i dunno yet.
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      Quote Originally Posted by o4aveohb
      3rd year computer science and math major and im declaring an IT minor this semester, its not easy
      wow! math major! i got lost when they put in letters. i was like, "is this spelling or math class"? then i would get assiginments all mixed up lol jk.

wow! im so glad to see the point of my thread coming thru finally instead of it bein all negative like it was at first. i knew there would be some people here who could relate.

in response to the criminal justice topic in this thread-i have noticed that prisons and jails are really starting to come under the lime light. there are a lot more documentaries on t.v. about them giving the public a more negative view of prisons i beleive. even tho they promote prisons as a place of rehab, i think the public see it as a place for offenders to get their 3 square meals and a place to get educated and exercise and not really as a place of punishment.

thoughts? anyone?

Who else here is goin to school? what are you studying? why?
      In a way Prisons arent really rehabilitation centers either. The mojority of them are repeats. Once they get out... give them a year they'll be back.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      CHEESE DOODLES!!!

I am trying to get transferred to a different unit so that they will send me to the school I want to go to: Attack Apache Helicopter Mechanic School.
      WHICH WOULD BE AWESOME!

"A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961112/1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123