•  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: you know...

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      See i just put out a real option for you! you can deal with school and get vacations 3 times a year or go straight to work and get 1 week off a year. you complain about school but you have no idea how good you really have it. You Bitch about how BAD it is to work for 4 months then get a week off for winter then work 4 months then get a week off for spring then work what 2 months and get 2 months off for summer? WOW how hard is that. I have to WORK EVERY DAY 5 DAYS A WEEK AND I AM LUCK TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO TAKE MY 1 WEEK OFF FOR VACATION!!!!! Bitch to Mom and DAD about how hard you have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      If he's doing what im doing, its going to school, while working during the week, then work all weekend..then on breaks work even more...so actually my life in school is harder than yours now..so stop shooting people down in every post you make...it's getting really old.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by o4aveohb
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      See i just put out a real option for you! you can deal with school and get vacations 3 times a year or go straight to work and get 1 week off a year. you complain about school but you have no idea how good you really have it. You Bitch about how BAD it is to work for 4 months then get a week off for winter then work 4 months then get a week off for spring then work what 2 months and get 2 months off for summer? WOW how hard is that. I have to WORK EVERY DAY 5 DAYS A WEEK AND I AM LUCK TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO TAKE MY 1 WEEK OFF FOR VACATION!!!!! Bitch to Mom and DAD about how hard you have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      If he's doing what im doing, its going to school, while working during the week, then work all weekend..then on breaks work even more...so actually my life in school is harder than yours now..so stop shooting people down in every post you make...it's getting really old.
      lets not compare whos life is harder than the others. but i do know what you are sayin 04aveohb. it really sux cus you always feel so drained lol. i feel so lucky when i get like 6 hours of sleep and a chance to work on my car. spring break sure isnt what it used to be in high school.
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Thanks
      well technically I didnt mean to say harder, but you get the point...depends what field of work he is in. My main point was that he shouldn't be negative and against other members in every post he makes, it's getting annoying.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Yeah Full time work and Full time school not to mention studying and homework is really hard. It leaves no time for anything else. Atleast i can get caught up on the weekend cause i have no school and no work.

What are all you going into? Or work for?

I'm going into criminal justice, and work at Grand Haven Plastics.

Thanks
      YES! im in school for criminal justice right now. thats my major anyways. im also minoring in private protective services and i do security work at All State Ins. how far along are you into your schooling? i got either 1 1/2 years to go or 5 1/2 years depending on which route i go. i may go to a four year so that i can also apply at state and federal levels or i might just jump into the academy, try and get a job with a local or county dept. then later go back for my masters. still undecided about that.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      YES! im in school for criminal justice right now. thats my major anyways. im also minoring in private protective services and i do security work at All State Ins. how far along are you into your schooling? i got either 1 1/2 years to go or 5 1/2 years depending on which route i go. i may go to a four year so that i can also apply at state and federal levels or i might just jump into the academy, try and get a job with a local or county dept. then later go back for my masters. still undecided about that.
      I'm on my 3rd year, and was going for my four year.
      I was going to go into law enforcement, but recently Michigan is hiring a bunch of corrections officers, so currently Im taking classes for corrections. I went through all the Pre-Employment stuff, passed my interview, passed my civil service test... so im jsut waiting for a call to start working for the Department of Corrections.

Thanks
      When you said "academy" I was like hmmm... I wonder if he's going into CJ too...

Thanks
      3rd year computer science and math major and im declaring an IT minor this semester, its not easy

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by o4aveohb
      3rd year computer science and math major and im declaring an IT minor this semester, its not easy
      wow! math major! i got lost when they put in letters. i was like, "is this spelling or math class"? then i would get assiginments all mixed up lol jk.

wow! im so glad to see the point of my thread coming thru finally instead of it bein all negative like it was at first. i knew there would be some people here who could relate.

in response to the criminal justice topic in this thread-i have noticed that prisons and jails are really starting to come under the lime light. there are a lot more documentaries on t.v. about them giving the public a more negative view of prisons i beleive. even tho they promote prisons as a place of rehab, i think the public see it as a place for offenders to get their 3 square meals and a place to get educated and exercise and not really as a place of punishment.

thoughts? anyone?

Who else here is goin to school? what are you studying? why?

Almost time to do my timing belt ontarian_frog's Avatar
      Thanks
      Am in university finishing my B.A. in Operations Management. This is my 5th year in university and boy can't I wait to get out and work. Did 2 years in Electrical Engineering before figuring out it wasn't my cup of tea.

I leased Pontiac Wave from September 2006 to August 2011.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast