•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: you know...

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

you know...

it seems like whenever you go back to school your life just becomes monotonous. work, school, sleep. its like the next 4 months of your life are already planned out. then you get winter break and then the next 4 months are again set. ugh! i hate school. (well not really.)

no im not complaining, just stating.

Sorry just some frustrations comin out.

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Well then Just POO POO ON YOU THEN if you don't like it Drop out and just work then you get 12 mounths planed out a year
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks
      no way! i cant drop out, cus then i lose my career oppurtunities. wow negative. i was just tryin to put something out there that some of us can relate to. you know, just sayin. sheesh.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      yeah im going through that, it sucks but you need to just deal with it in order to help your life, and it's better to do now then wait. Waiting can really hurt you, just look at me...

Thanks
      See i just put out a real option for you! you can deal with school and get vacations 3 times a year or go straight to work and get 1 week off a year. you complain about school but you have no idea how good you really have it. You Bitch about how BAD it is to work for 4 months then get a week off for winter then work 4 months then get a week off for spring then work what 2 months and get 2 months off for summer? WOW how hard is that. I have to WORK EVERY DAY 5 DAYS A WEEK AND I AM LUCK TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO TAKE MY 1 WEEK OFF FOR VACATION!!!!! Bitch to Mom and DAD about how hard you have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      See i just put out a real option for you! you can deal with school and get vacations 3 times a year or go straight to work and get 1 week off a year. you complain about school but you have no idea how good you really have it. You Bitch about how BAD it is to work for 4 months then get a week off for winter then work 4 months then get a week off for spring then work what 2 months and get 2 months off for summer? WOW how hard is that. I have to WORK EVERY DAY 5 DAYS A WEEK AND I AM LUCK TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD TO TAKE MY 1 WEEK OFF FOR VACATION!!!!! Bitch to Mom and DAD about how hard you have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Im hoping mike is talking about college like I was...which can have a big change on everything you just said. If he's talking about high school, then I totally agree with you!

Thanks
      yeh im full time college and full time/overtime work. maybe i could have elaborated that. so please stop harpin me b1rd .

as for the whole waiting thing-yeh i waited 2 years after high school and even tho thats not along time i am now kickin myself cus i could have been done or very close to done and ready to move on to the academy.

Thanks
      See i just don't know why you would Bitch about that i have been out of school for 16 years now and i wish i was going to school cuz life was WAY EASYER BACK THEN. Now i work 5 days a week from 8-10 a day and all i really get is 2 weeks off a year but i can not afford the time off even know it's paid so i opt to get the money to catch up on bills. so BOO HOO Take to me 10 years after you finsh school and tell me how bad you got it

Thanks
      See i just don't know why you would Bitch about that i have been out of school for 16 years now and i wish i was going to school cuz life was WAY EASYER BACK THEN. Now i work 5 days a week from 8-10 a day and all i really get is 2 weeks off a year but i can not afford the time off even know it's paid so i opt to get the money to catch up on bills. so BOO HOO Take to me 10 years after you finsh school and tell me how bad you got it
      i do know the feelin. **** your lucky, i wish i got 2 weeks off paid lol. yeh i do on average 64 hours a week at work and then full time school (13 credit hours this semester). oofftt. what do you do? have you thought of tryin some online classes or sumtin to try and maybe get a better job or to help advance you in ur current job? im not tryin to be a jerk or anything just askin.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      amen lol

FASTEST AVEO IN ONTARIO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast