•  
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Son of a b*tch

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by jennyell07
      i am so much more nervous driving the aveo then i am driving other cars.
      what makes the aveo different from other fwd cars? IMO id rather drive my car in the winter rather than say my gfs mazda 3. winter time just means allow EXTRA travel time and be CAREFUL. thats all u can do.

this brings me to the thought that an AWD aveo would so sweet lol.......

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by ClintCart
      I'm next door in Saskatchewan, all my doctor visits, surgery, bumps, scrapes, broken bones and mental health are free. My work pays for my Blue Cross so a pile of other medical exspences are taken care of also.
      As for insurance we have a set price for each make and model and our deductable id $700.00. you can buy additonal insurance which can bring it down to $50.00 for damage and $50.00 for glass coverage, I have both on all our cars.
      It's call Saskatchewan Government Insurance or SGI.
      Also it's only $15.00 for seniors for any perscription regardless of what it is.
      I love it here.

I'm sure you will come out just fine with your car, good things come with time.
      Sounds like you got it good...

If you want to have surgery to replace a knee or hip, or even gastric by-pass surgery, how long is the wait and can you go to any doctor you want?

How much is your gas? property taxes? school taxes? sales tax?
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      I'm at $2000.00 in property taxes, the waiting list for sugery is a bit longer than other places but I haven't had any trouble with it. Gas is at $1.12 per litre here right now.
      I'm happy here and were not moving.
      06' Aveo
      07' Liberty
      1973 VW Bug. Full resto. summer toy.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      So if everyone is done hijacking my thread j/k

I just got some news on my car after about an hour on the phone. The adjuster lady hadn't been in her office for the last four business days, so I never got any news from her. Her voicemail was full the last time I called her. I tried the general line again and got to their call center, spoke with a nice and helpful woman, she was able to find out what had happened and what the latest information was about my car.

Turns out it was sent to the repair shop on the 30th of last month. Glad someone told me. The parts were ordered, they should arrive tuesday this week, so tomorrow they should be working on my car. I got ahold of someone at the shop and they said I should look forward to getting my car back Wednesday/Thursday. I am happy it was not written off.

I was unable to find out what exactly was broken as I only got to speak with the front desk clerk at the shop and they didn't seem to know much about cars, but was able to find information quick. Good enough.

Once I get the car back and get all the paper work, I will let everyone know what the damage was.

Ryan
      Quote Originally Posted by thebarber
      if you cant take a joke, dont be one.
      Quote Originally Posted by y2daniel1981
      ah yes... the ricer scale.
      1 ricer = 3 vin diesel
      1 vin diesel = 2 paul walker
      4 paul walker = 1hp

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

YAY

I got my car back. It's been 26 days since the run in with the curb and I was able to pick up my car today, well Friday, it's past midnight here. 1134.87 in damages from the curb. The lower control arm was replaced, the hub and barring was replaced, along with the mud guard. they repaired the rim and painted the front fender and door. It didn't seem so bad at the time, but it was still dark out when it happened.

I went to the dealership after picking up my car and got an oil change. When it was up on the lift, I took a walk under my car to have a look at their work. They took forever but everything looks good. The drive home was in heavy traffic, but I didn't mind, I got to sit in my car and drive for the first time in nearly a month. I am happy

Ryan
      Quote Originally Posted by thebarber
      if you cant take a joke, dont be one.
      Quote Originally Posted by y2daniel1981
      ah yes... the ricer scale.
      1 ricer = 3 vin diesel
      1 vin diesel = 2 paul walker
      4 paul walker = 1hp

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      congratulations man

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123