•  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Son of a b*tch

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      i got Progressive and they looked at my car the same day i took it to my bodyshop. So if you want good Insurance get Progressive
      I would love to pick my insurance company, unfortunately we have public insurance here in Manitoba.

Ryan... Still waiting to find out about my Aveo

Quote Originally Posted by thebarber
      if you cant take a joke, dont be one.
      Quote Originally Posted by y2daniel1981
      ah yes... the ricer scale.
      1 ricer = 3 vin diesel
      1 vin diesel = 2 paul walker
      4 paul walker = 1hp

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      So you can't pick you're car insurance or you're own medical insurance? that's what you guys do in Canada?
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      I'm next door in Saskatchewan, all my doctor visits, surgery, bumps, scrapes, broken bones and mental health are free. My work pays for my Blue Cross so a pile of other medical exspences are taken care of also.
      As for insurance we have a set price for each make and model and our deductable id $700.00. you can buy additonal insurance which can bring it down to $50.00 for damage and $50.00 for glass coverage, I have both on all our cars.
      It's call Saskatchewan Government Insurance or SGI.
      Also it's only $15.00 for seniors for any perscription regardless of what it is.
      I love it here.

I'm sure you will come out just fine with your car, good things come with time.
      06' Aveo
      07' Liberty
      1973 VW Bug. Full resto. summer toy.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by ClintCart
      I'm next door in Saskatchewan, all my doctor visits, surgery, bumps, scrapes, broken bones and mental health are free. My work pays for my Blue Cross so a pile of other medical exspences are taken care of also.
      As for insurance we have a set price for each make and model and our deductable id $700.00. you can buy additonal insurance which can bring it down to $50.00 for damage and $50.00 for glass coverage, I have both on all our cars.
      Also it's only $15.00 for seniors for any perscription regardless of what it is.
      I love it here.

Sweet i pay progressive $1,200.00 a year i have a $500.00 deductable if it's my fault and $30 a day rental car up to $900.00 for the rental it covers $100,000.00 Damages and $100,000.00 Injurys. My last car wreck was the other guys fault and it cost $4,600.00 Just to fix my Aveo then i had a rental for 20 day's at $30 a day and i am going to ask for some cash for pain and suffering it made me depressed that i almost lost my Aveo. that and i had to miss a bunch of Dr. apptments and taking my Girl to her Dr.'s and crap like that.

Almost time to do my timing belt ontarian_frog's Avatar
      Thanks
      it's guys like you that make insurance rates go up
      I leased Pontiac Wave from September 2006 to August 2011.

Still love my daily driver khan4rtist's Avatar
      Thanks
      damn everyone seems to be ****ing up there car these days

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by ontarian_frog
      it's guys like you that make insurance rates go up
      no it the guy that burns his friends car down to the ground so his friend can get a new car cuz he can't afford the one he is driving that is making insurance go up

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by khan4rtist
      damn everyone seems to be ****ing up there car these days
      yup i just got mine back and i keep having to take it back cuz they did a bad job.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      Quote Originally Posted by ClintCart
      I love it here.

Sweet i pay progressive $1,200.00 a year i have a $500.00 deductable if it's my fault and $30 a day rental car up to $900.00 for the rental it covers $100,000.00 Damages and $100,000.00 Injurys. My last car wreck was the other guys fault and it cost $4,600.00 Just to fix my Aveo then i had a rental for 20 day's at $30 a day and i am going to ask for some cash for pain and suffering it made me depressed that i almost lost my Aveo. that and i had to miss a bunch of Dr. apptments and taking my Girl to her Dr.'s and crap like that.
      your just an all around jerk...money for pain and suffering would be alright if you were injured or really did have some mental problems afterwards (other than the ones you have now).

kinda same thing happened to me yesterday morning. was going to work and drove down my street and obviously was going to stop before i pulled out onto a main road, and there was ice i didnt see and my car like spun left if that makes sense, anyways, my back end was a few feet away from flying onto the main road. sounds stupid but i started crying, it was very scary, i mean i could have spun out onto the main road. and only to find out that after that happened i kept driving and halfway to work i realized i wasent even supposed to work that day. idk. i am so much more nervous driving the aveo then i am driving other cars.

but im glad your ok and that you didnt hit someone elses car or anything.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast