•  
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: post if you want this done!

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Holden Barina
      To Moderators:

None of us want to see these threads in our General Discussion area. According to the new rules adopted by the Admin, these type of posts are supposed to be moved to the Open Forum area.

General Discussion
      Non-technical discussions relating to the Chevrolet Aveo and sister models (Daewoo Kalos, Pontiac Wave, Suzuki Swift+, Holden Barina and Chevrolet Luva). Moderator Moderators
      omg dude-shut up. stop bein so damn fussy, your like a mom that continually nags and nags. if it was true that none of us wanted to these threads in our general discusion then it wouldnt have ended up here. **** happens-deal with it.

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      and i as well just say ignore EVOIX. let him do his thing and really only address him if his input is beneficial to the forum.
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      i fully agree with mike
      Low n Slow

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      deltamotor got banned, and he was FAR better than evoix. so saying everyone is welcome doesnt hold truth.

Thanks
      I don't think Banning him will do any good But from this point on i will Ignore him. This site was Started when the owner of the first Aveo site was high on his horse. Started banning people for stupid ****. also would ban you if he didn't like what you said. at least that is the story i got. The owner of this site at least understands the freedom of speech. alot of these kind of Forums boot people for saying ASS or ****. Granted that most people on here keep it Clean it's not likely that you will get booted if some one like evoIV Just talks Crap about you to get a reaction and you tell him to Shut the F**K Up. SO I Think KEEP evoIV on the site DO NOT BOOT HIM. If i can just Ignore him, we all can and he will get board and maybe go to the FJ Cruiser Board Where you get booted for life just for talking trash about the toyota FJ (Hint Hint evoIV) when you sign up talk trash about Chatsworth on there see how he will treat you. Also don't hate evoIV it's not his falt. he is from Nebraska, he more then likely has a corn cob up his ass. people out there just don't have anything better to do but Drink Cheap ass beer watch the corn grow wish they can smoke the ditch weed (You want the 5 leaves not the 7) and go play under the Pivot. they know how to work on trackters but for get about it on race cars. How many NASCAR teams are in Nebraska? He Just Knows NOTHING ABOUT CARS i bet he could even afford a real EVO. Ok i am done i am going on Ignore mode Not going to talk anymore trash about this kid who's mom is a crack head. besides he will get eaten alive by the Canadians on this site anyway eh?
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by gonzokidd
      I agree with Ryan, EvoIX may be a pain sometimes, but I can ignore him if it means making these easier on other people who might want to join the forum...they might have some really great ideas.

But unless they contribute those ideas in a POSITIVE form, are they really that helpful?

Thanks
      Okay, I'm willing to ignore him if EVERYONE ignore him. This way he will stop and just leave. but everyone must ignore him.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by whiteraven
      Quote Originally Posted by gonzokidd
      I agree with Ryan, EvoIX may be a pain sometimes, but I can ignore him if it means making these easier on other people who might want to join the forum...they might have some really great ideas.

But unless they contribute those ideas in a POSITIVE form, are they really that helpful?
      I guess that depends on what the individual person takes it as.
      "A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961112/1

Thanks
      DRAMA!!!!
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

I say don't ban him, but now that he is banned, that means you guys are mean.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast