•  
    Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: THE F.B.I. Showed Up Looking For Me The Other Day

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

THE F.B.I. Showed Up Looking For Me The Other Day

this is no Joke! 2 FBI agents came looking for me at my apartment building the other day. asking me about some Bootleg Movie. stuff like who i got it from when did i get it and i Just told them to F**K OFF if you know anyone with Bootleg Movies or if you have any you may want to get rid of them now and if you have any programes on you're computer to Burn this kind of stuff then you will want to Clear you're hard drive then Burn it and replace with a new one Cuz they are cracking down and here is the worst part I Did Not Have the Said Movie I Did Not Sell The Said Movie And I Did Not Trade the said movie so what i can make out is Any one can call the FBI and say you have Pirated Movies and they will just show up one day telling you this will not go away. and i have a feeling they are reading all of my mail and post So to the FBI "BITE ME" i wish i can say it was all just in my mind but my roommate was the one that opened the door to them.

You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      is it possible your roomate has the bootleg material?
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Thanks

DUDE, you have always been so full of sheet

Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Thanks
      No the Bootlegged Movie was never here Some Jack Ass Placed an ad on Craigs list using my Wifi connection some jack ass that works for te movie company saw the ad and reported it to the FBI. the funny part is i never commited a crime if i had they would have taken me away right there and then But come on How Many People do you really know have the Balls To Tell the FBI To F**K OFF?

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      No the Bootlegged Movie was never here Some Jack Ass Placed an ad on Craigs list using my Wifi connection some jack ass that works for te movie company saw the ad and reported it to the FBI. the funny part is i never commited a crime if i had they would have taken me away right there and then But come on How Many People do you really know have the Balls To Tell the FBI To F**K OFF?
      the balls or the immaturity?

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by subachad

No The Balls

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      If you did nothing wrong than cooperation may have been a good idea. Since stealing wifi is a crime (only one person in London was convicted that I know of) but they can come back with a warrant or worse; label you as an enemy combatant and detain you for as long as they like. Yay Patriot Act!

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      I'm with you on this one. Like seriously, they are trying to protect the movies and they are doing a good thing by it. And just because someone gave them some false information, you're telling them to f**k off? You might need them one day, so I'd get on their good side :P

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by kirbycope
      If you did nothing wrong than cooperation may have been a good idea. Since stealing wifi is a crime (only one person in London was convicted that I know of) but they can come back with a warrant or worse; label you as an enemy combatant and detain you for as long as they like. Yay Patriot Act!
      The F**KEN WIFI IS IN MY NAME DIP S**T

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Tyson
      I'm with you on this one. Like seriously, they are trying to protect the movies and they are doing a good thing by it. And just because someone gave them some false information, you're telling them to f**k off? You might need them one day, so I'd get on their good side :P
      Look First off Back in 1998 i was Arrested For a fight that i was attacted in all i did was try to Protect my self from a Crack head with a Knife. I was the Victom! I still did 30 days in County just to have all charges dropped on me and the jerk that attacted me. I Hate the LAPD and i hate anyone that make threats to hall my fat ass to prison when i didn't even commit a crime. SO F**K THE LAPD AND F**K THE FBI AND WHILE I AM AT IT F**K THE ATF that damn hand gun test was a pain in the butt.

So am i like the ONLY one here that lives in L.A. and sees that all cops and Lawinforcment are just Jerks with a badge? i am a good person I don't Shoplift, i don't smoke weed, i don't do Drugs, If i have a drink i NEVER drive Not in the same night that i drink not even to the store after 1 beer. i am not a drug dealler of any kind and i do not break in to other peoples houses to steal. so for the FBI to Come BUG Me? Screw them They Got NOTHING ON ME they can even come take my computer there is nothing illeagal in it.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast