•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the SG SHORT RAM air intake

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      NICK, keep filing. If you drill the hole too big on the intake tube, that air sensor's gonna fall right in, and you will have a worthless piece o'**** intake tube with a big frickin' hole in it. File the square edge just enough to fit it tight at intake tube with the outer round base (on the connector end) of the sensor. Finish it up with a silicone bead, or gasket goo. I Hope you didn't drill out the hole with the intake tube on the car...

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      alright go everythin done on, works great. only problem is the pipe keep falling off the throttle body. i have the hose clamp on, but it keeps loosenin and fallin off the throttle body while im drivin. i got some locktite and put it on the screw on the hose clamp, hopefully that works. but anyone have any explanation of why it keeps fallin off?

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      maybe because its dirt cheap lol are you using the 3" to 2.5" reducer coupler

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by nickmccomb1
      alright go everythin done on, works great. only problem is the pipe keep falling off the throttle body. i have the hose clamp on, but it keeps loosenin and fallin off the throttle body while im drivin. i got some locktite and put it on the screw on the hose clamp, hopefully that works. but anyone have any explanation of why it keeps fallin off?
      Like AveoSam said, are you using the right size coupler? Also, your hose clamp could be bad... Always have hated those stupid AutoZone ones... i buy mine through HoseTechniques...
      -- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by xtreme 2
      Quote Originally Posted by nickmccomb1
      Like AveoSam said, are you using the right size coupler? Also, your hose clamp could be bad... Always have hated those stupid AutoZone ones... i buy mine through HoseTechniques...
      yep broke a bunch before

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12