I recently bought a used 2005 Chevy Aveo LS 1.6 hatchback. I bought this car for my daughter to be driving to school and back. I just love this awesome car. It has 160,000 miles on it and it's been having this issue where sometimes (not all the time) it has no braking power. To me it felt like the brake booster gave out or the check valve gone bad. I had to use extra effort on the brake pedal to stop. But even then it just slowed. After going around the block braking power is restored. I check the vacuum hose to the brake booster and it was fine. I even went as far as discarding the hose clamp that it had at the booster and used a regular hose clamp with a screw in it. Three days later It did it again a second time so I bought a new AC Delco brake booster and replaced it myself. Everything worked fine for a week until this morning the problem is came back, same symptoms. So now I'm looking at the master cylinder. I did discover last Saturday that on the driver side front wheel I did saw a leak where the hose connects to the steel brake lines. It looked wet and around the connection. I just tightened the nut a bit more and hosed it down with break cleaner and hasn't leaked since. This was addressed before this no brake issue appeared this morning. I've also replaced the rotors and brake pads because the rotors were warped and had a pulsating feeling whenever I brake. All is good now. As for the no braking in the mornings is there anything I need to check for? Also what brands of MC do you all recommend? Doorman brand?

Thanks!