I have gained confidence by completing the strut brace and will be continuing my custom fab work for all to enjoy. I am building my skills and want to work towards the ever desired headers but I need to be realistic and take it one step at a time.
Going full swing, that means solid motor mounts for us.

The easiest and most needed mount is the rear mount from the back of the engine to the subframe. Some people call this a dogbone mount.

I intend on welding this whole thing up solid with plate steel, square tube and welded in through hole bolt sleeves for strength.
I took out my mount and measured the whole thing up, drew a blueprint, and figured the whole mount out. Very simple design. The only thing is 2 questions:

1. Will a totally solid mount be too stressful for the engine / transmission? Will the ride be too harsh?

2. Who is interested in buying one?!

If the answer to #1 is yes, and there is general consensus that you want some sort of bushing, I can still make that happen. It will cost significantly more to add a bushing and I will be adding it to the engine side, not the plate side. Poly bushing assemblies with inner and outer steel sleeves run around $20-30, so that would jack the price up.

In order to produce even one for myself, I will be buying enough material to make 5 mounts. That means when I make mine, I will have 4 for sale.

I am estimating a cost of around $40 for the solid mount, painted. Price may vary, due to the fact that I have not made this yet and could take more or less time. No hardware included, solid with no bushing. Will bolt right in with no modifications to the car. Shipping to be calculated from CT to buyer and an invoice will be sent through PayPal, buyer pays shipping. Pick up is OK, too. The shipping shouldn't be bad for this, unlike a solid strut brace

Picture for reference.
Name:  tranmount.jpe
Views: 234
Size:  10.0 KB

In the future, I plan on doing the other two side mounts. I do think I would use a polyurethane pad under the side mounts to allow for minor flexing, especially if the rear mount is solid. I won't be starting the other two mounts until I make this mount and test it out. Not only that I am due for a timing job in a couple months, in which case I will be taking off the passenger side mount anyway.