Sparkplugs.com had been asking people what they have heard/experienced about Pulstar plugs. As some of you may remember, a friend of mine had Pulstar send them a set for his Corvette and he would do a dyno comparison. He ended up gaining 1hp and losing 1tq. Also, the ceramic ended up breaking apart when he was trying to remove them.

Apparently, Plustar had made some changes and are now pushing the fact they increase mileage more so than hp. I informed Sparkplugs.com that I had an Aveo and would be more than happy to record my mileage and do comparison between the Pulstars and the stock Champions.

Well after a few e-mails back and fourth, Sparkplugs.com ended up sending me a set of stock Champions, NGK Iridiums, E3, and Pulstars for the Aveo. And for my trouble, they also sent me a set of NGK Iridiums for my SRT-4 and a $25 gift card. All I asked for was a set of copper plugs for my SRT-4 and they insisted on more. SWEET!

Anyways, I just received all the sets in yesterday and will be tracking my mileage over the next few months.