Hey guys, I think I might have a lead on an intake, only problem is, of course, getting enough interest behind it. Fortunately there is a company local to me that makes awesome Intakes with proven gains, ANDDDDDDDDDDDD, they have a product request form. After speaking with them for a bit, I think If we can get enough of us to submit a form for the Aveo, they might actually make one. I Know this is all just pure speculation for the most part, but I am trying to get us the aftermarket we need! Lol Anyways here is the link --------> Vehicles Needed Form Just go ahead and fill it out and post here when you do~! Thanks so much guys!!!

P.S. I am also in talks with someone for a header for the Second gen Aveos so If anyone has a spare OEM header let me know ASAP!

P.P.S Also in talks with PEDDERS USA about an Aveo dedicated coilover kit, but need the following parts first. 1 front strut, without the spring, 1 Rear Shock, 1 Rear spring and the Spring isolators.

P.P.P.S Also for anyone with the second gen Aveo with the 1.6 Ecotec(NOT AN E-TEC) Trifecta does have a tune available for you, so go and get it! =]

And last but not least, the FACEBOOK PAGE!!! That's right, the AveoForum finally has an unofficial Official Facebook page. Join to keep in touch with other members and socialize, as well as even more support possibilities! GO HERE------> https://www.facebook.com/groups/AVEOFORUM/ Always something interesting here =] THANKS FOR READING MY WALL OF TEXT!!!