•  
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I just bought an aveo- interested in beefing it up a little

Almost time to do my timing belt ontarian_frog's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      you didn't get hosed. 8500 new is with nothing on it. Mine is a 06 Wave 5speed fully loaded. Retails at 16000CAD is about 13500USD.

of course after two years the car looses about 50% value, so that would put it at around 6750USD.

I leased Pontiac Wave from September 2006 to August 2011.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      yea my car was listed at 14,110 or soemthing like that new with the options on it mine was fully loaded , and is in good condition so i mean 6000 grand isnt that much .. thanks

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      jeez i hope i can sell mine for $6000 when i hit 60,000 miles lol i think they had the sticker price way to high...should have at most started at $6000 for 60k....don't feel bad when the aveo first came out i got mine 14,000 and its an ls because they didnt have the lt with sunroof yet....and now you can get them for <$10,000 new ....this reminds me off a honda fit that a dealer was trying to sell that had 1500 miles on it and i dented passanger door for well over the msrp...thats the only thing that sucks about a fit is trying to find one and then finding one that isnt overpriced because its a honda and the dealers can hardly get them....what they should really compare when they do b-segement comparisions is the actual price you can get one for and people would actually see that aveos are alot cheaper than fits

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234