Quote Originally Posted by AveoJoe View Post
OK ''replace the arm'' another Question should I leave the old ball joint in place so I would not throw the alignment off and by lifting the transmission will help remove the control arm? Is this that right?
when you get a control arm assymbly it will come with new bushings and a new ball joint installed. Aveos have no camber adjustments so there is no worry about messing up the alignment when u install the control arm it should be no change in alignment.

for the drivers side control arm jacking up the transmission alittle well help get access to the bolt. What i did was put a jack under the casing of the tranny and rasied it to the tranny but no lift yet just so the tranny can rest on the jack. then the tranny mount is under the battery tray and fuse box area removed the main center bolt. raised the tranny just enough to get enough hieght for the control arm bolt to pull out completely install new arm and lower tranny carefully wear it's flush with the mount reisntall center bolt and have a nice day