I'm beginning to despise my aveo with a passion, really. When I bought this car I was just your typical teenage boy that only cared about piling my friends in a car with our skateboards and going from place to place skating without wasting much gas. Now that my maturity has developed more and my interests have grown with it, I've decided that I love cars.... just cars in general, muscle, imports, luxury... whatever it is really... So my life will soon revolve around cars as most of you know, my dad owns a 38 year old custom car shop. Which I will be taking over. I'm going to school for auto-body and auto-mechanics for the next few years, and am very very interested in the import scene, I'm in the local scene, but tonight, after racing a STOCK honda accord and getting my ass handed to me, I realized that this car really is just a cheap daewoo econo box that looks cool and there is nothing I can do about it. I want a new car, a REAL import. Any suggestions on what I should do? I'm seriously extremely bummed out right now.