•  
    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question About Kalos Conversion Kit

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Question About Kalos Conversion Kit

Kinkyllama,

I noticed a question at the bottom of the Kalos Sport Conversion Kit auction on eBay that has me a little worried:

"...Do you know how much it will cost me if you ship it to sweden? In sweden this kits costs about 2000 USD :P. I don't dare to bid before I know the answer of these questions. Thanks!"

Have you checked the price for the Kalos Sport ground effects kit from your suppliers in Korea? Will Kinky Motorsports be able to import the kit for less than $500 USD? Thanks.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      I'm going to need more time to answer your questions and get products. A couple of my supplyiers can't export them, well no one is supposed to but some exporters still do. I'm working with a new supplyier that can get the front end, but I'm still waiting to hear if they can get the ground effects, and the lacetti parts I need to fill the order.

I can't see any reason it'd be anywhere near $2,000usd, but I haven't gotten a price on the ground effects yet. Based on the front bumper cover pricing I can't imagine it could be much more and if that's the case at I should be able to sell them for what I orginally said.

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks

Re: Kinkyllama: Question About Kalos Conversion Kit

Quote Originally Posted by DaewooTech

"...Do you know how much it will cost me if you ship it to sweden? In sweden this kits costs about 2000 USD :P. I don't dare to bid before I know the answer of these questions. Thanks!"
      it looks like they're saying that if they were to buy the kit in sweden it would cost them about $2,000.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Kinkyllama
      ...I should be able to sell them for what I orginally said.
      What price was that?

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Re: Kinkyllama: Question About Kalos Conversion Kit

Quote Originally Posted by nathan06a
      it looks like they're saying that if they were to buy the kit in sweden it would cost them about $2,000.
      Yes, I gathered that. Thank you.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      What price was that?
      Kinky,

What price was that? I must have missed your earlier post regarding price for the Kalos bumper, reinforcement bar, grille, headlights and foglights. Let me know. Thanks.

Thanks
      What price was that?
      Kinky,

What price was that? I must have missed your earlier post regarding price for the Kalos bumper, reinforcement bar, grille, headlights and foglights. Let me know. Thanks.
      Sorry for the late reply

I'm going to attempt to keep it under $1,000 for all that plus the ground effects kit. Unfortunitly my korean supplyier said they aren't allowed to export the Kalos front bumper to the USA so I've had to find someone else that's about 15% more. I still think it shouldn't be a problem keeping the kit under $1,000 though but this new supplyier delivery time is a month, and it'll probably be another week before my payment is sent.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      What price was that?
      Kinky,

Sorry for the late reply

I'm going to attempt to keep it under $1,000 for all that plus the ground effects kit. Unfortunitly my korean supplyier said they aren't allowed to export the Kalos front bumper to the USA so I've had to find someone else that's about 15% more. I still think it shouldn't be a problem keeping the kit under $1,000 though but this new supplyier delivery time is a month, and it'll probably be another week before my payment is sent.
      are you bringing a few in? are you going to do a group buy kinda things with these? id love to get my hands on one of those kits.

CarDomain
      For mods visit my CarDomain.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AveoSSSupercharged
      are you bringing a few in? are you going to do a group buy kinda things with these? id love to get my hands on one of those kits.
      I was going to do a group buy but honestly those aren't worth the hassle if there's any chance I can come up with the money myself. I'm only bringing over two kits, but if they sell ASAP which it seams like they will I can have more pretty quickly. If I have allot of money tied up in other products at the time I'll probably charge $100 non-refunable to make sure that the buyer will come through.

I'll also be fitting up to see if the Kalos ground effects kit will work on the USDM Aveo and if so I'd bring in a bunch of those with the next order.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      ok awesome. if you do the 100 thing let me know i would most likely do that cuz i really want that kit haha

is the kit going to include the lights too?

CarDomain
      For mods visit my CarDomain.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast