Before resorting to a pan gasket replacement, first try tightening up the oil pan bolts. Although these gaskets shrink up over time, it doesn't mean they are even close to being shot. I check/tighten these bolts on multiple vehicles every couple years or so, and it's worked great so far on everything I take care of in the family. Use a criss-cross pattern and snug them up in stages. Best to use an inch torque wrench for the final pass (89" lbs). Don't overtighten if you don't have a torque wrench - better to come back another day and torque a bit more if it's still leaking.

Skip the dealerships and find good independent shops for all of your repairs. Better yet, DIY whatever you can. I recommend not buying the parts before going to a shop. Some guys don't like customers bringing in parts, especially something as potentially problematic as timing belt parts. They're on the hook if something in the belt loop breaks and trashes the engine, and they will want to haggle it out with their own supplier if that should happen.