ok so as some of you may know i moved from hamilton On, Canada to Rochester NY for school. Any ways my class mate from Cali is also new to the city, and was lookinging for a car for around 1000$ to last him 1 year because he has old camry in cali thats worth less then the price to ship in from cali to NY. Me being a car nut i inved him out last sunday night to the local tuner meet/ street racing hangout. after looking at dif cars he said he would love to get in to the tuner scene. so what i did was find him a riced out 94 acura integra RS with a 5 speed and b18b1 engine with 233 000 miles for 1300$. so now we are gona put 700$ in to it and drive the **** out of it.

he can't drive stick, knows nothing about cars, and is not mechanicly skilled. so i will be doing most of the work. but here is the catch when he leaves for cali next year im geting his car for around 500$ depanding how much he invests in to it and in what condition it is when time comes. the car has an ugly front body kit, **** paint job with no clear coat, white graphics and stupied stickers, painted interiour pieces in white, no cd player, short ram intake, header, and full brand new aftermarket exhaust.

so i will be de-ricing this baby, any sugestions

PS i still have my aveo and will keep it