•  
    Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Aveo To Kalos Sport Conversion

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Kinkyllama
      I didn't know chevy dealers would get anyone kalos parts...?
      Dude, I'm talking about Chevrolet dealers in Europe. You know that the Kalos is a Chevrolet now, right? If not a dealer, who are you talking to about the parts?

I want the whole package. A Kalos bumper with the Kalos Sport mesh grille (just like the one in the auction). Plus the headlights and ground effects kit (front, side & rear). How much for all of that?

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      We'll also need the bumper reinforcement bar, right? The Aveo bar will not work with the Kalos bumper I think.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      it should not be hard to find a dealer or company in europe who is willing to make a few bucks shipping the pieces over here.

CarDomain
      For mods visit my CarDomain.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Well I'll be importing two Kalos front ends w/ fogs and all. Then if I get the part number (which I think I have) then I'll be bringing over one lip kit. For the kalos front end you'll have a choice between the chevy grill shown on that eBay auction or the kalos "V" style grill. I'll also see if the KDM lip kit will fit up to the USDM aveo.
      So when will these parts be coming in? Are you buying all the stuff yourself and then re-selling it? If not, who do we pay?

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks

Re: kalos....aveo

Quote Originally Posted by DaewooTech
      Quote Originally Posted by josepi
      well guys let me tell u that a kalos conv. is not rare, cuz in almost all countries aveo looks like mine one:
      Yes but we're talking about North America. As far as I know, that Kalos front was not available in Canada.

Do you know any euro exporters that can handle packing up the front bumper, headlights, grille and ground effects? I'm sure they could all be thrown in one box - it's just a matter of figuring out the dimensions of the box. UPS gets weird about anything over 70 inches long.
      the answer to that is YES, since the Kalos and euro AVEO are built in different countries you can order some international GM parts, but the shipping would be a littel high I think. Hmm well I know I can find all the GM stock parts in my city since I live now in venezuela, and I think I can ship to usa but :S you all know that venezuela president is ... X_X

btw the front bumper, headlights and the grills are primary the things that are different cuz the side skirts and rear bumper are almost the same.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      I'm bringing them over for my company, Kinky Motorsports with all sorts of forenza/reno parts including lip kits. I import them straight from korea. So you'll buy them from me through paypal or cashiers check...paypal I charge an extra % for order over $300 though. I'll take wire transfers as well if you want something ASAP and don't want to pay the paypal fees but I'd perfer not.

Anyone know if the reinforcment bar of the aveo will work with the kalos front bumper? I'd think so, saves them some money if it were the same.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Re: kalos....aveo

Quote Originally Posted by josepi
      btw the front bumper, headlights and the grills are primary the things that are different cuz the side skirts and rear bumper are almost the same.
      I think you're right. The Kalos Sport ground effects will fit on a North American Aveo but those posts that stick up on the front spoiler won't attach to anything cause there is nothing there on an Aveo.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Anyone know if the reinforcment bar of the aveo will work with the kalos front bumper? I'd think so, saves them some money if it were the same.
      It's not the same. I just checked but the guy wouldn't give me the part number. You have to remove the old Aveo reinforcement bar (8 bolts) and install the Kalos one. The Kalos bumper has different mounting points and will never work with the Aveo reinforcement.

Can you give us a breakdown of what each part will cost once you have them in the states?

Kalos Bumper (w / Reinforcement Bar):
      Kalos Headlamps:
      Kalos Foglamps:
      Kalos Sport mesh grille (like one in auction):
      Kalos Regular chrome bar grille:
      Kalos Sport ground effects kit:

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by DaewooTech
      It's not the same. I just checked but the guy wouldn't give me the part number. You have to remove the old Aveo reinforcement bar (8 bolts) and install the Kalos one. The Kalos bumper has different mounting points and will never work with the Aveo reinforcement.

Can you give us a breakdown of what each part will cost once you have them in the states?

Kalos Bumper (w / Reinforcement Bar):
      Kalos Headlamps:
      Kalos Foglamps:
      Kalos Sport mesh grille (like one in auction):
      Kalos Regular chrome bar grille:
      Kalos Sport ground effects kit:
      I'm only going to be selling them as kits, unless people need a specific part for whatever reasons. I'll be selling the Kalos front end w/ fog lights, and sport lip kit. If they sell easily and there seams to be allot of intrest then I'll be bringing allot over, but at first there won't be much availability

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      I'm only going to be selling them as kits, unless people need a specific part for whatever reasons. I'll be selling the Kalos front end w/ fog lights, and sport lip kit. If they sell easily and there seams to be allot of intrest then I'll be bringing allot over, but at first there won't be much availability
      OK, how about a price for the kit? When and where will they be available?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast