•  
    Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Aveo To Kalos Sport Conversion

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      kinkyllama im interested in getting the front end conversion and the side skirts, and the sport lip kit, id get the rear bumper if i bought the hatch but i needed the sedan for more trunk space.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mkt8891
      kinkyllama im interested in getting the front end conversion and the side skirts, and the sport lip kit, id get the rear bumper if i bought the hatch but i needed the sedan for more trunk space.
      Do they make a ground effects kit for the sedan? Doesn't the newer sedan have different front and rear bumpers than the old one?

Thanks
      DaewooTech i got an 06 so its still the old style plus i dont like the redesign of the sedan for 07-08

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks

kalos....aveo

well guys let me tell u that a kalos conv. is not rare, cuz in almost all countries aveo looks like mine one:

u can see that headlights and bumper are different but thats all cuz the side skirts an rear bumper are almost the same :S.

well XD I wanna be different and I think I'm going to change the body kit

but thats my opinion

Thanks
      Wanna trade josepi?

You can have the USDM standard kit and I can have the EU/KDM standard
      "If I parked a T-72 tank in my back yard, aimed the cannon towards Mexico, and muttered something
      about protecting my village from an invasion, the police would show up and probably haul me away."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2619314

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      why cant we all just get along..

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Re: kalos....aveo

Quote Originally Posted by josepi
      well guys let me tell u that a kalos conv. is not rare, cuz in almost all countries aveo looks like mine one:
      Yes but we're talking about North America. As far as I know, that Kalos front was not available in Canada.

Do you know any euro exporters that can handle packing up the front bumper, headlights, grille and ground effects? I'm sure they could all be thrown in one box - it's just a matter of figuring out the dimensions of the box. UPS gets weird about anything over 70 inches long.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Let me just clear it up that I didn't realize there was a sport lip kit as well so "half the price" of that auction isn't possible but I can still sell it cheaper, maybe much cheaper. I'm still figuring out the lip kit

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Kinkyllama
      Let me just clear it up that I didn't realize there was a sport lip kit as well so "half the price" of that auction isn't possible but I can still sell it cheaper, maybe much cheaper. I'm still figuring out the lip kit
      So is all this stuff only available from Chevrolet dealers or are there cheaper alternatives? The bumper should be the same price that an Aveo bumper is here. The dealers want $380. That's more than twice the price of the no-name auto body parts suppliers on eBay. This one is only $99.50.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/04-06-CH ... 0016211096

There's gotta be something like that in Europe. Unfortunately, the Euro to dollar exchange is going to be crappy. I think its like $1.00 = 0.66 EURO.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by DaewooTech
      So is all this stuff only available from Chevrolet dealers or are there cheaper alternatives? The bumper should be the same price that an Aveo bumper is here. The dealers want $380. That's more than twice the price of the no-name auto body parts suppliers on eBay. This one is only $99.50.

There's gotta be something like that in Europe. Unfortunately, the Euro to dollar exchange is going to be crappy. I think its like $1.00 = 0.66 EURO.
      I didn't know chevy dealers would get anyone kalos parts...?

You mean the cheap aftermarket OE style front bumper? I think the KDM stuff isn't overpriced much at all so I won't even both trying to find a cheap OE alternative..plus KDM stuff will be better quality with better fitmit.

Well I'll be importing two Kalos front ends w/ fogs and all. Then if I get the part number (which I think I have) then I'll be bringing over one lip kit. For the kalos front end you'll have a choice between the chevy grill shown on that eBay auction or the kalos "V" style grill. I'll also see if the KDM lip kit will fit up to the USDM aveo.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast