•  
    Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Aveo To Kalos Sport Conversion

Aveo To Kalos Sport Conversion

Has anyone contacted the eBay seller with the Kalos parts to see if he also has the Kalos Sport foglamps to go with the bumper? The Aveo, Wave, Swift+ lamps are totally different.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0177463058

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0177472738

That delicious Kalos Sport ground effects kit is back on eBay. I guess the top bidder failed to follow through with the sale.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0179318924

According to the seller's feedback, the deadbeat buyer went by "trouttsj". He has some items on eBay and lives in Florida. Anyone heard of him?

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      yes I have contacted him about the kit last month, about the reserve price.. he replied $1050 plus shippping... then he turned into a major DOUCHE BAG when I replied "ouch" to his email... needless to say he has not sold a single kit and it still a douche bag !

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      man i wish i had an extra grand to spend, that would look so sweet plus id probably be the only person in the northeast rockin that kit

Thanks
      That guy selling that stuff needs to stop going to forums like this and Daewootech and disguising his ads for the parts as topics like this, its really gay and makes me less interested in the stuff.

Plus the seller needs to stop hiding the real price till the last second, because it's also gay, and results in a bidder not paying in the end...

What I'm trying to say is "Holden Barina" you need to stop posting these crappy ads you bastard, its not fooling anyone, who would honestly post about an ad talking like he's "soo interested" in it, buy it yourself you douchebag. Also, why would you care about a so called "deadbeat buyer" if it's not your stuff, what a stupid idiot you are.

Price $199 (fine print: Reserve not met)...
      Real price (reserve): $1100...
      Oh wait, don't forget the fake shipping costs: +$250 (I went to UPS and put in an estimate, assuming it's 40lbs shipped, it would cost ~$50 to ship)

So much for the thread in Daewootech "penniless Aveo owners responsible for pathetic aftermarket", more like "bitchy douchebag eBay sellers trying to make a ****ty ad about something that Aveo owners don't want to spend nearly $1500 on because the seller is a lying 'say one thing do something else' loser".

B*tch!
      "If I parked a T-72 tank in my back yard, aimed the cannon towards Mexico, and muttered something
      about protecting my village from an invasion, the police would show up and probably haul me away."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2619314

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      Bravo g0ast !

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      i could think of sumtin better to do with 1500$ for my car.
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      the widebody kit is $1500, id MUCH rather have that than a few pieces of plastic...I'm sure I could have a bodykit custom made for half the price of the "lip kit". The seller is just trying to suck some people into buying it.

Thanks
      Actually 04aveohb it's for Kalos headlights, front bumper and the lip kit.

Not just the lip kit, but still its about $1200ish for all of not including shipping.
      "If I parked a T-72 tank in my back yard, aimed the cannon towards Mexico, and muttered something
      about protecting my village from an invasion, the police would show up and probably haul me away."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2619314

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Not to mention OEM quality will always be better than any bodykit.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast