•  
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Throttle body GM 55561495 OEM vs NEW disassembled view

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      it did disappear for 4 or 5 months but same problems are back again now.

Yes this the worse car I ever owned, I totaled up last years repair bills on it and it's just over $5800 and that's 95% parts no labor. I drove 18,000 KM with it, repairs $ 5800.00. Is now due for timing belt ect......33 cents a KM repairs and maintance, my Freightliner which sees 300,000 KM a year is 12 cents a KM....and they both use about the same amount of fuel.

Last edited by HeavyDuty; 07-18-2013 at 08:21 PM.

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
      it did disappear for 4 or 5 months but same problems are back again now.

Yes this the worse car I ever owned, I totaled up last years repair bills on it and it's just over $5800 and that's 95% parts no labor. I drove 18,000 KM with it, repairs $ 5800.00. Is now due for timing belt ect......33 cents a KM repairs and maintance, my Freightliner which sees 300,000 KM a year is 12 cents a KM....and they both use about the same amount of fuel.
      I think as car was not so bad, but I I have two problems, the first is that the engine was allowed to ride in Mexico, came only two years, and despite share parts with Astra and Cruze 1.8L, the pieces are not in existence.

The agency is a robbery one piece filter base cost me at $ 653 USD and the water pump in 250 usd. more labor.

Of the 250 usd sent me both original to my door from the U.S. but it took a month to arrive, in the inter burst hose heating, the agency ordered, stayed a week without a car and left at 47USD, that I changed it.

Then I panicked just mae tired of being spent on the cart to make it work as it should, even paerformance, the last 5,000 km was a total headache, with high fuel consumption, as if he brought a 2.0L.

In this sense or nearby parts and cheaply, you need a spare each was imported, with the problem of time and also the cost.

When the machine arrived not guess when the imported too.

In the agency I scanned the engine and determined that it was not the TB that was the harness, so I changed it too. I went in 330.usd already installed.

The origin of all:

GM has serious problems with their cooling systems, the degree of fracurarse the coolant reservoir, hoses to 20.000 miles flew the first hose, so did the 40,000 and 60,000 miles, the engine warming and degrade the electronics and other components such as the oil base.

From there all I had to change ...

This will state that the engine to be very commercial model for only two years left here, I had no parts availability (for other faces, for a mid-range vehicle floor) was to pay the parts that brought a audi.

In order to thank the Forum the opportunity and support, long and sometimes little to solve my problems, I hope to serve him somebody more references for future repairs.

I can say I am happy with my Suzuki Swift 2013, I took account of the g3 and the good treatment he gave was sold flown, lacked the timing belt change other 650USD which I refused to pay, for consumption fuel, finishes, which are higher than the G3, if sacrificed space, but not always carry the trunk full, anything that can continue to support the oppor gladly 1.6L ECOtec mail, greetings and thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123