Wifes 2007 chevy aveo was rough running in reverse and sometimes after starting the car the check engine light came on i checked it came back with p0340 and p0341 codes, i replaced the cam position sensor and code came back, after a second look found just above the connector had frayed wires and i bought a new connector but it had different colors to the original cars wire colors now im not 100 percent certain i wired it correctly as the cars wires are as follows orange wire and a black with white stripe and a brown with black stripe and the connectors had an orange black and blue keeping in mind the connection holes are numbered backwards on the new connector not sure if that matters, i also havent check connector for proper voltage yet but i will. just wondering which wires go to which because the problem still persist and not sure if i changed the right sensor being i changed the one in between the cams on cylinder 1 side. Any suggestions would be helpful if anyone had this issue before i'd greatly appreciate it any help. Thanks