What's up guys. Been cruising this forum for a month or so, so I decided to finally join. My Aveo is a 2005 sedan. 1.6 liter. Base base model. No air conditioning at all, no power windows or locks, manual transmission, nothing lol. I've done some things here and there to it but not much. The hood had some nasty oxidization on it so I sprayed it black. (the car is silver) painted the grill shell gloss black then the mesh in the back silver and the bowtie flat black. Took off the Aveo letterin on the trunk. Painted that emblem flat black. (thinking about shaving it all together) took off the nasty hubcaps and sprayed the rusted steelies black with a rattle can. tinted with limo. Painted the housing black in the headlights. And tinted the rear lights with vht nightshades. That's about it for visual aspects. Oh and I'm running 2 Hifonics brz12sqd4 with a Hifonics 1200.1 d amp all wired with 2 gauge wire. It's bangs pretty good. And I have a 640 avionixx powering 2 6.5s in the doors and 2 6x9's in the rear. On a garbage Sony deck that came with the car. (changing that soon) upcoming mods: h&r springs and some clean rims. Will post pics later.