•  

Thread: Las Vegas, NV

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Las Vegas, NV

Well i am taking the Aveo to Vegas. I have a hot date with a cute chick and we will be there Feb 13th - Feb 15th So if you live in Vegas and want to hang out with another Aveo Owner i will be in the Sports book at Planet Hollywood For the NASCAR Race "Datona Baby!!!!!" I will be placing money on Jr., Edwards, Johnson and Hamelin to win. at Datona and Johnson to Win the CUP for 2009. if Johnson wins the cup this year that will make it 4 years in a row. NO OTHER DRIVER HAS WON THE CUP 4 YEARS IN A ROW! he won last years cup and was the first driver in 30 years to do so. Go #48!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B1rdbrain

You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Re: Las Vegas, NV

Hi man, I'm not in Vegas :P I just read that a number of well known motion pictures have been produced in Reseda. Should be a very nice place to live. Only thing is you don't see snow there. :P
      Former 08 hatchback owner

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chevy_driver
      Hi man, I'm not in Vegas :P I just read that a number of well known motion pictures have been produced in Reseda. Should be a very nice place to live. Only thing is you don't see snow there. :P
      Ya there isn't a day that goes by that you don't see the production signs. whats cool is when you watch a show on t.v. or a movie and you know where it was at. or when watching an old movie and see landmarks that are no longer there but you remember them. Reseda is where i grew up i now live in Acton, CA it's off the 14 almost to palmdale. It snowed up there a few weeks ago. I couldn't go home for a day and a half. that sucked.

Thanks

This Trip was a blast............ NASCAR on a 30 foot t.v. at a sports book my room was all 007 stuff and the photo's will be posted later.