•  
    Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why girls take 4EVER to get ready.....

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by DaewooTech
      Based on the unnecessary attacks I received immediatley after my first post on this teen forum as well as the immature responses to subsequent posts, I feel my complaints are valid. The moderators have agreed that the offender's posts are completely unwarranted and even called one "pathetic." I am sure that they are continuing to monitor each of you twats.

As for me, I will post on this forum when and where I please. The rest of you will continue to read them and learn - like the good little prepubescents you are. Here endeth the lesson.

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Spec-R
      Ban should be inevitable at this point. After my last post all he can do is think i am a fatty? LMAO!! what a douche.

for the record i am not. 160lbs
      160lbs!!!!! LOL. Oh darling, you'd need to be over 6 feet for that to be an acceptable weight. LOL. If you're under 5'9" (which is likely), you should be worried about cracking anything over 115lbs.

I can't believe you posted that. LOL. And since every woman lies about their age and weight, that probably means you're closer to 180lbs.

Mercy! You're a big girl, aren't you?

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      OMG Mikey. Are you actually one of those people who thinks Dilbert is funny? Say no more. We all have you pegged now. LOL

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by DaewooTech
      Based on the unnecessary attacks I received immediatley after my first post on this teen forum as well as the immature responses to subsequent posts, I feel my complaints are valid. The moderators have agreed that the offender's posts are completely unwarranted and even called one "pathetic." I am sure that they are continuing to monitor each of you twats.

As for me, I will post on this forum when and where I please. The rest of you will continue to read them and learn - like the good little prepubescents you are. Here endeth the lesson.
      You call this place a teen forum when 65% the membership is above 20 and a half of them are above 30... and then you say the mods have agreed and called one of the attacks on you pathetic and unwarranted and our monitoring each of them but not you? I doubt that sunshine...

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      moderators/admins??? when do you plan on stepping in?
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      o buddy.....

You are so wrong everyone that reads this is going to have a smile...and then a bigger one when you get banned.

I AM 160lbs. 6'1" and can bench 175lbs when i dont weightlift on a daily basis. I am a mechanic and am ASE certified. I have a fully built motor in my car never before done and am the one working on a turbo kit for these cars.

So lil' ronnie......you should go on the TV show if you want to be famous..

"the biggest loser"

Latta, and nice knowing ya!

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Spec-R
      o buddy.....

You are so wrong everyone that reads this is going to have a smile...and then a bigger one when you get banned.

I AM 160lbs. 6'1" and can bench 175lbs when i dont weightlift on a daily basis. I am a mechanic and am ASE certified. I have a fully built motor in my car never before done and am the one working on a turbo kit for these cars.

So lil' ronnie......you should go on the TV show if you want to be famous..

"the biggest loser"

Latta, and nice knowing ya!
      umm..squeeze me spec-r...I NEVER said anything about your weight...I jokingly asked for pics...but never said anything about weight (that was our soon to be banned buddy)...I am a big guy myself, 6'4" 375lbs and ummm...bench a little, just a little more, then you..LOL
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Thanks
      think he was just a tad confuzzled lol, we know who hes(spec-r) talkin at.

speakin of bench, i need to get myself back into the gym. i was doin good til i hurt my back.

why is everyone "pegged?" thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. and hes trying to type words into peoples mouths lol. just like in the pm he sent me. i laughed so hard i couldnt even respond to it rofl!!!

aye, what a day.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      think he was just a tad confuzzled lol, we know who hes(spec-r) talkin at.

speakin of bench, i need to get myself back into the gym. i was doin good til i hurt my back.

why is everyone "pegged?" thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. and hes trying to type words into peoples mouths lol. just like in the pm he sent me. i laughed so hard i couldnt even respond to it rofl!!!

aye, what a day.

oh and i love to light small animals on fire!
      HOW COULD YOU MIKE, YOU SICK FREAK! lol

Thanks

too good dan, too good!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast