•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Says Wrestling is FAKE??????????????????

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Cuz Wrestlers Not only do there own Stunts they Take bigger Bumps then even Stuntmen do. Like take a Chair to the head. i did it and i got 13 concussion From it. that was in the 2 years i Wrestled for. Also the crowed thinks they know everything. when i was working a show 2 guys got paired up for a match in Landcaster and the match turned into a Street fight ONLY the wrestlers working the show knew that they was in a real fight the crowed still doesn't know they saw a real all out fight in front of them. it was funny cuz the crowed started yelling BORRING to the wrestlers who was really fighting. it took 2 ref's and about 10 of us working the show to get it stopped then one of them took a chair and tossed it in to the crowed as he stormed off out of the show.

You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      then one of them took a chair and tossed it in to the crowed as he stormed off out of the show.

NICE!!!
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      Its fake until someone gets hurt for real. What you see on tv is acting. Like WWE or WCW. But do you really think that if I was to close fist you or kick you to the face that it would not leave a mark? Try watching MMA and then compare. It only takes a minute to knock somebody out or brake something and 20 mins in wrestling. Now im not saying that all wrestling is fake. I know that if a wrestler was to take me to the ground im done for. But standing up, stand by I got a killer kick.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mexicancop
      Its fake until someone gets hurt for real. What you see on tv is acting. Like WWE or WCW. But do you really think that if I was to close fist you or kick you to the face that it would not leave a mark? Try watching MMA and then compare. It only takes a minute to knock somebody out or brake something and 20 mins in wrestling. Now im not saying that all wrestling is fake. I know that if a wrestler was to take me to the ground im done for. But standing up, stand by I got a killer kick.
      Come out to CA and i'll take you down to WPW during Training and let you go find out How Fake it FEELS. Just take one Body Slam Then tell mehow fake it is.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      I am in Ca, San Diego to be exact. Not really intrested, dont want to waste my time getting my ass kicked for nothing.

Thanks
      I am in Ca, San Diego to be exact. Not really intrested, dont want to waste my time getting my ass kicked for nothing.
      it's Fun they do Mexican Wrestling there it's World Power Wrestling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCFWPEiQGD0

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      I use to watch Triple AAA. That was some good times growing up. My dad use to go crazy watching it. Especially with the midget wrestling.

Thanks
      I use to watch Triple AAA. That was some good times growing up. My dad use to go crazy watching it. Especially with the midget wrestling.
      Dude i worked a show one time with a Midget that had one an outfit that made him look like an ewok DUDE his eyes was his own and it looked REAL the dude didn't speak any english but man that was the best midget in a suit i had ever seen.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      I WOULD LIKE 2 WRESTLE HER SEE WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU POST PICS..LOL

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      OMG... IS THAT A DUDE.....?LOL LOL LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12