K, the age old question but so far it has not been put in a direct way like this so, here we go...I've read some posts about it here and elsewhere, and I think some is quite comfusing, some guys here talk crap about body kits on Civic's just to turn around and praise another member Aveo with guess what 'a body kit', Than others talk about how WRX or other performance cars owners are jurks, yet they are basicly supping up their rides to emulate one of those high performance rides, than u got wrx owners talking **** about Hondas with wings and body kits when they have the biggest wings on the bunch and yes their cars are fast but they are no Gallardos! Bottom line is whats Rice? and whats Tuner? Arent we all walking a fine line betewen those too?
Lets get a example:
2009 Honda Civic: body kit, CAI, headers, full CAT back, eibach springs,17' wheels and rear spoiler, plain wht paint.
2009 VW Golf: CAI, eibach coils, 17' wheels, blacked out lights no engine mods.
2009 Aveo: body kit, CAI, CAT back, 17' wheels, functional hood heat vents, rear disk conversion.
2009 Lancer Evo, all stock.
2009 Ford Focus, rear wing, Cat Back, CAI, body graffics, stock wheels and suspension.
So witch is Rice and witch is Turner here? or they both kind of cross each other at times?
If U guys think this post is stupid just let me know and I'll delete it.