•  
    Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: OH NO THERE HE GOES AGAIN

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      You guys ****ed this whole thread UP. i thought it was all about talking **** about ME! Damn it! WTF you guys started out ok but then you started talking about Starting a Flamming thread thats when you all WENT GAY on me........... You Guys Suck at talking ****.

If you want to learn more about talking **** in a thread Pick up my new book "How to talk **** on a web Board" for the low low price od $14.99 + $4.99 Shipping and Handling. Make all Money Orders out in the name of YOU SUCK, INC. P.O. Box 666 Reseda, CA 91666-5150 Get You're Book Quick so you can LEARN HOW TO TALK ****! OMFG You guys Suck!!!!!!!

You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      You guys ****ed this whole thread UP. i thought it was all about talking **** about ME! Damn it! WTF you guys started out ok but then you started talking about Starting a Flamming thread thats when you all WENT GAY on me........... You Guys Suck at talking ****.

If you want to learn more about talking **** in a thread Pick up my new book "How to talk **** on a web Board" for the low low price od $14.99 + $4.99 Shipping and Handling. Make all Money Orders out in the name of YOU SUCK, INC. P.O. Box 666 Reseda, CA 91666-5150 Get You're Book Quick so you can LEARN HOW TO TALK ****! OMFG You guys Suck!!!!!!!
      i thought it was 5 easy payments of $14.99.... but anyways i think we should start a rule stating no pictures in the signature line that way we dont have to look at gay wrestling or nascar pictures. Ive noticed this rule on a couple of forums and the reasoning behind it is to keep threads cleaner....anyways back to b1rdbrain, which is such an appropriate name for you because you only read very little of a post if that before you post, then when you post, it only makes yourself look like an @ss because most of your responses have little intellectual meaning. obviously this thread was created to get at some people who hate your random picture postings in creditable threads, i mean atleast when the bots do random stuff like that its naked chicks and not some picture of a wrestler that looks like your mom (yes i did just use a your mom joke), but i have to lower the level for birdbrain since he cant seem to understand mine and other members logical posts

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

Re: OH NO THERE HE GOES AGAIN

Will there be no End to this Madness?
      nope!
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AVE0SAM
      i thought it was 5 easy payments of $14.99.... but anyways i think we should start a rule stating no pictures in the signature line that way we dont have to look at gay wrestling or nascar pictures. Ive noticed this rule on a couple of forums and the reasoning behind it is to keep threads cleaner....anyways back to b1rdbrain, which is such an appropriate name for you because you only read very little of a post if that before you post, then when you post, it only makes yourself look like an @ss because most of your responses have little intellectual meaning. obviously this thread was created to get at some people who hate your random picture postings in creditable threads, i mean atleast when the bots do random stuff like that its naked chicks and not some picture of a wrestler that looks like your mom (yes i did just use a your mom joke), but i have to lower the level for birdbrain since he cant seem to understand mine and other members logical posts
      Ya i bet you want to make that new Rule NOW that YOU Got RID OF YOU'RS little do we forget the over 1 year of Riges HELL

Thanks
      the sig was meant for dumb@ss noobs like you who kept asking the same questions everyday instead of searching

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Ya i bet you want to make that new Rule NOW that YOU Got RID OF YOU'RS little do we forget the over 1 year of Riges HELL
      Someones going to have to recap this for me I didn't understand this at all...

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by o4aveohb
      Someones going to have to recap this for me I didn't understand this at all...
      yea its hard to read his posts most of the time with his random caps spasms

Thanks
      he was talkin about aveosams REGIS (not riges) signature that he used to have...

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AVE0SAM
      the sig was meant for dumb@ss noobs like you who kept asking the same questions everyday instead of searching
      When do i Keep asking the same question????????????????? Ya thats what I thought!

Thanks

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast