•  
    Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: OH NO THERE HE GOES AGAIN

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by xtreme 2
      thought we banned him... need to ban the username too because all he has to do is log on from a different computer and he has access again...
      or use a proxy.

i wouldnt say ban perma-ban yet...more like a suspension like dan said. kick him off for a month, let him come back and if he says anything on here that offends anyone slightly-PERMA-BAN!

i beleive in giving someone, one last chance especially if they have been part of something for a while.

this is not how i feel about daewootech tho... lol, oh well, just my thoughts.

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      But you never did say anything new did ya? the reallity is you sit on you're computer all day long trying to be a Cyber Bully (i saw 20/20) you have a Problem. you need to see some one about it maybe I.A. (Internet Anonymous) Really do everyone a favor GO AWAY YOU ARE JUST AN ASSHOLE THAT CAN'T TAKE WHAT HE DISHES OUT! And the photo, i would have never gone that far for being an asshole.
      i didnt need to say anything new because every post you made just reflected what i was saying about you and your just too ignorant to comprehend that...its really funny because you display your insecurities to the forum, ie, when we challenged you about your intellegence. you just happen to have take an IQ test. or heres another, you try to personally attack me with comments about not getting girls yet when I turn it back around to you, once again by 'pure coincidence' you just happen to get done with your girl (or blowup doll, who knows whats true with you but i believe the latter before anything), so its blantently obvious you make up so much BS because of your insecurities. OH KNOW THE TRUTHS OUT B1RDBRAIN

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      All this talk of dishing things out makes me hungry. :P

"A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961112/1

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718