•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Novel Idea (non-creative thinkers need not read, unless you really want to)

Banned
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: Novel Idea (non-creative thinkers need not read, unless you really want to)

Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      if you need an editor, I can help. I am curently editing my friends script for a movie he has written. It take me a while but only because I am very thorough. Dont worry, I wouldnt share your writing with anyone.

If you want to read ome of my own writings, they are on my facebook. heres an example:
      Butterfinger Chronicles
      Butterfinger Chronicles
      May 9, 2010
      08:00

Day 1

This is it. I have one Butterfinger bar left and I will consume it slowly and deliberately. I know this is the end and I should have prepared myself better for what looks like a grueling journey ahead of me. I’m nervous, apprehensive. Only 30 minutes until it’s all over and all I can think of is all the torture that lies ahead of me on this sugar free journey. I’m opening the Butterfinger now. I am listening ever so hard to the sound of the wrapper tearing and coming unglued. I’m biting into it now, the slow descent of my teeth through the chocolate and layers of buttery-flakey-toffee-ness is so rewarding. Yeah, it gets its own word, toffee-ness. The chocolate is melting to my teeth and gums; it’s so sweet and delicious. The toffee and chocolate are coming together and dissolving in a whirlwind of molars, premolars and saliva. I’m almost done chewing it but I don’t want to swallow it, not yet. One more chew just to be thorough. My favorite part of biting into a Butterfinger is when the bits of toffee under the chocolate flake off and slowly disintegrate in between your teeth. Ok, it’s swallowed. Here is my last bite.

OH MY GOSH! I found heaven, it’s in my mouth! This must be what it’s like to wake up as Jesus everyday!

Well here I go. Goodbye sugar, I will miss you. I’ll send you letters from the front; don’t write back, it will hurt too much and if this is my last letter, then know I went down thinking of you!

Always and Forever yours,
      Me.
      Must...... Eat.... Butterfingers.....o.o
      I love Butterfingers.

- 1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 - LQ1 3.4L DOHC 24 valve semi-hemi V6, 210 HP, 215 ft-lbs of torque, 4T60e 4 speed automatic with O/D.... 123,000+ miles. Slowly resto-modding it.
      - looking for a first gen Aveo for a daily driver :D

Timing belt broke, do I keep it? thehunterooo's Avatar
      Thanks

should have sent you my english papers

Timing belt broke, do I keep it? serega12's Avatar
      Thanks

So... that "something that happens" is that she gets to the lot and the "Aveo picks her"? Like the Bumble bee picked the kid in the transformers movie? and herbie picked lohan in the junk yard?
      2006 Chevrolet Aveo a.k.a. Holden Barina – SOLD
      ​2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/TC - SOLD

Banned
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by serega12
      So... that "something that happens" is that she gets to the lot and the "Aveo picks her"? Like the Bumble bee picked the kid in the transformers movie? and herbie picked lohan in the junk yard?
      no. The only thing I'll reveal is the main car character is a W-body 1995-2001 Chevrolet Lumina.
      - 1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Z34 - LQ1 3.4L DOHC 24 valve semi-hemi V6, 210 HP, 215 ft-lbs of torque, 4T60e 4 speed automatic with O/D.... 123,000+ miles. Slowly resto-modding it.
      - looking for a first gen Aveo for a daily driver :D

Lifetime owner
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Z34guy
      no. The only thing I'll reveal is the main car character is a W-body 1995-2001 Chevrolet Lumina.]
      well that kills it for me :P

Honestly, i would write it, whether it has its place where you hope it will, or somewhere you didnt think to look, if it is well written and reads good, i'm sure it will be successful..

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by petrified.rabbit
      Quote Originally Posted by Z34guy
      no. The only thing I'll reveal is the main car character is a W-body 1995-2001 Chevrolet Lumina.]
      well that kills it for me :P

Honestly, i would write it, whether it has its place where you hope it will, or somewhere you didnt think to look, if it is well written and reads good, i'm sure it will be successful..
      The main car character's car spirit is a boobalicious, chubby blonde girl though! See? I know how to make things work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12