•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: kinda ramdom question

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: kinda ramdom question

Thanks for the very helpful replies, not looking for actual help just the experiences you had, I know this is car forum and I feel comfortable asking this here. and I wouldn't be embarrassed to talk to a doctor about this.
      I don't plan in taking any action or getting a dna test. This is just Like a friend to friend talk.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

ooooohhh ok. Experiences.... I once dated a cheating whore(!) for like 8 months. We did the hibbity dibbity and I foolishly didn't wear a rain coat. We broke up on bad terms, and then a few weeks later to get revenge at me, she told me she was preggo. So I "got back together" with her to do the right thing for the baby. I told my folks about it (keep in mind I am in high scool, this is my senior year) who flipped out and called her folks. They went to the doctors and got her tested for real and we found out she was not preggo after all. So I ended that relationship that morning and took a step back and thought, "wow, I could have really been screwed for a long time..." I spent a good while thinking about how this could have ended so differently. Then about a week later I found out she was sleeping with 2 other guys while with me. I could have been mad about that, but, what was the point. The one kid was already scared of me as it was because he knew what he had done, and the other was some guy from another school that I never got the pleasure to meet. I was just relieved that I had/have no stds, no child, and the drama was over. Btw, I went half of junior year of high school and senior year plus the summer in between with a gf at all times. I never went 24 hours without some girl at my side. I call that a win there may be others who can beat that or whatever, but I don't care.

that's my story.
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

that's what being young, dumb, and full of "come" does to you ^

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12