•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kinda ramdom question

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

kinda ramdom question

This is probably the most random question you are finna find here on aveoforum.com.
      But ok here is it is.
      How many of you here have kids? And how many tries did it take? How many got it on the first try?
      The reason im asking this is because me and ex tried many times to have a baby, never worked. Then when she is supposed to start taking the pill, doctor says she is pregnant.
      After the baby was born and for 3 yrs barely used any " protection" and never got pregnant again.
      Now something leads me to believe that somehow, "my gun shoots blanks"
      I don't plan on taking any action but just wanna see if its kinda normal that it takes a few tries or maybe somebody else " helped" here.( ex did cheat before).

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

Re: kinda ramdom question

very very random. i cant comment since i dont have kids yet. hmm i'd goto the Dr. even tho it will suck 2 ask. btw the baby is yours for sure, right? sorry 2 ask

my uncle and aunt tried alot!! but the prolem was her meds pretty much killed the sperm. soo they went 2 the Dr to get it done. months later shes got Triplets!! 2 boys 1 girl. they are now 10 years old.

if all else fails i'd adopt. i thought about it w/ my wife 2. but as of now i [-o< for a better job, and im tryin 2 get a house right now. soo not in a rush for babies as of now
      Silver Bullet~
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3360111/1

Silverado Ext cab 02
      Accord Ex 94
      Aveo Ls 06

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Yeah I believe the baby is mine. But had some doubts about it, she did some things, I just never said anything. And since she cheated before, and when she left me she cheated.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

i hate cheaters! sorry bro. well i have another unlce and aunt that been tryin b4 but still nothing. so idk. but they have lots of nephews and nieces that live near by.
      Silver Bullet~
      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3360111/1

Silverado Ext cab 02
      Accord Ex 94
      Aveo Ls 06

Almost time to do my timing belt NYChevoo's Avatar
      Thanks

I'm sure your local Urologist could point you in the right direction to have a test done for count and motility if you need to. Pregnancy isnt just hey lets have sex unprotected and have a baby. Maybe sometimes it works that way for some people but not for all. Theyre so many variants to getting pregnant.
      Missing our beloved 1st gen Aveos everyday!
      Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!!
      04 Aveo (mine gone but never forgotten)
      07 Aveo 5 (wifes car gone but never forgotten)
      02 Suburban (Eats gas stations as snacks)
      12 Cruze Eco 6MT
      (46mpg daily? Holy crap!)
      12 Sonic 2LT (Wifeys new wheels)

Chevoo-1/2 Chevy, 1/2 Daewoo. I mean like WTF?

Lifetime owner
      Thanks

It took 6 months of "scheduled" trying for my wife to get pregnant with my son, whose our first born. Only took one time, weren't even trying, to get pregnant with our daughter.

Almost time to do my timing belt NYChevoo's Avatar
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by petrified.rabbit
      It took 6 months of "scheduled" trying for my wife to get pregnant with my son, whose our first born. Only took one time, weren't even trying, to get pregnant with our daughter.
      See now thats how random it can be. My sister has 2 children, a boy and a girl, 4 yrs apart and it happens when it happens.
      Missing our beloved 1st gen Aveos everyday!
      Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!!
      04 Aveo (mine gone but never forgotten)
      07 Aveo 5 (wifes car gone but never forgotten)
      02 Suburban (Eats gas stations as snacks)
      12 Cruze Eco 6MT
      (46mpg daily? Holy crap!)
      12 Sonic 2LT (Wifeys new wheels)

Chevoo-1/2 Chevy, 1/2 Daewoo. I mean like WTF?

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63gst20
      This is probably the most random question you are finna find here on aveoforum.com.
      But ok here is it is.
      How many of you here have kids? And how many tries did it take? How many got it on the first try?
      The reason im asking this is because me and ex tried many times to have a baby, never worked. Then when she is supposed to start taking the pill, doctor says she is pregnant.
      After the baby was born and for 3 yrs barely used any " protection" and never got pregnant again.
      Now something leads me to believe that somehow, "my gun shoots blanks"
      I don't plan on taking any action but just wanna see if its kinda normal that it takes a few tries or maybe somebody else " helped" here.( ex did cheat before).
      Im not sure where to start here.

Just for giggles Id go get a DNA test done. If you cant afford it or some ****, go to Maury (kind of a joke, kind of not). That could give you an answer pronto if you were to be shooting blanks. If the baby is not yours, you have some decision to make and Id hope you would make the right ones. Or you could do what NYChevoo said and ask for a referral to see a doc about your baby gravy. Technically, when a woman is on birth control she should not be ovulating (but things happen). If both avenues check out in your favor, Id get her into a doctor and see if she might have some sort of hormone deficiency/excess or something that would cause her not to release an egg while off the pill or to just get more information as to what could be going on. It may seem like an obvious thing but there can be alot of mis-information and not to dis-credit any members on this board, but a car forum is not a place to get birthing/birth control/pregnancy info. All we can give you is our experiences which is partialy what you are asking for.

No kids here. No rush, but I am looking forward to it

Hope this helps a little bit.
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks

Well, I'm almost a doctor (less than 8 months!), so here is some free info!

-The definition of "infertility" is having unprotected sexual relations with someone consistently for one year (if the female is under 35) and not getting pregnant. Consistently means having relations every other day.
      -The chance of getting pregnant in any one month that a couple tries to conceive (having sex every other day) is about 20%, which at the end of 1 year leaves about 7% of "normal" people still not pregnant (ie people with truly nothing wrong with them)
      -Around 25% of couples never find a reason for their infertility
      -Around 40% of the time, the cause for infertility is the male (which means the other 60% of the time, it is the female)
      -Most insurances don't cover infertility workup- but it is a lot easier to workup male infertility than female (anywhere from $50-250 for a semen analysis).

Depending on how comfortable you are with your doctor, it wouldn't hurt to ask about having a semen analysis performed. Your regular PCP should be able request the test if you really want to know(don't necessarily have to go to a urologist), but it doesn't sound like you're ready right now. Most doctors I know don't get embarassed by talking about things like this ie infertility, sex, erectile dysfunction, etc. So it's really up to you to work up the nerve to ask at your next appointment (again, if you want).

Thanks

We have had many challenges and tests. Tests are a pain but mostly easy for the guy and cheaper. We've been officially trying for 5 years. Adoption and more costly measures are up for discussion now since I am stating a new job.

You can go into the doc with a list if you do not want to bring it up. It is easier to talk about than you think. They are professionals and you are paying them to listen and help.
      Good luck with all.

A body to G Body to F Body to DSM to Subcompact?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast