•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone Owners

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

Re: iPhone Owners

I say one of the best droid phones is the Droid Incredible. Its true that the name has been over used. I love my incredible. It gives me the same impression that the iphone gives you. Once you have one of these phones you cant really go back to a regular cell phone

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by reddemonx92
      I have a droid and i have used a iphone before. Both are really good phones to me. Only other phone to compare with these 2 is the new EVO 4g from sprint.
      This is what I have. It is superior to the iPhone.

The main reason I hate the iPhone - most of the people that have them touting them as the best thing to land on this planet.

Last I checked, the iPhone4 was already behind the curve to the not even new anymore EVO.

Plus, the Evo plan is cheaper, AND Sprint's network doesn't SUCK like AT&T's.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

Lol i would like to try the EVO out. i heard its amazing. Thats one reason i really dont care much for either. But alot of those people just like to worship apple. just like the IPad which in my opinion is a overgrown iphone.

Lifetime owner
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

its the jitterbug iphone.. but the much larger screen does allow for some neat stuff.

i've always been an apple person, grew up using them. I can work on ibm, in a daily use perspective i like the apple more. As far as the iphone, its hardware is amazing, its a shame apple dumbed it down for the public, its amazing what you can do with it once its broken. The evo and droids had the iphone as a set benchmark. So of course they could be made better, iphone set a standard for what the phones could be, when it came out, there was really nothing like it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12