•  

Thread: how do u private sell

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

how do u private sell

a vehicle that u still owe money on?

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: how do u private sell

isnt there a way to talk to the bank that ur payin to switch it to the new owner and they pay the monthly and u walk away with some money in ur pocket

Lifetime owner
      Thanks

its not easy, but if you have it through a bank with a local branch, they will sometimes bring the title there so you and the purchaser can go there so the purchaser can give them the money to pay off the car on the spot.

otherwise you typically need the money up front, or have their loan company get a power of attorney over you to pay for the car and receive the title.

if you don't owe you leg on it and have a serious buyer, a friend of mine says its best to float it on credit for the 3 cay expedited service from your loan agent. he's done this several times, we've talked about it because he is trying to catch up to me on number of cars owned. but this is bad if the buyer backs out, or you leave the money on the card too long. but it lets you get the title in hand to transfer.

you could also have the buyer assume your loan by qualifying through your lender, then they will do the document work also.

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks

Sellin' the black beast?. I just sell them for what there worth and hope it's enough to pay the bank back, one of the reasons I'm still driving my aveo.
      06' Aveo
      07' Liberty
      1973 VW Bug. Full resto. summer toy.

Lifetime owner
      Thanks

another thing i just thought of. every state is different. some states require the owners to keep the title, with the lien stamp on it. While in pay it is normal for the lender to hold the title.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by petrified.rabbit
      another thing i just thought of. every state is different. some states require the owners to keep the title, with the lien stamp on it. While in pay it is normal for the lender to hold the title.
      yeh i know gmac has my title thats why im a lil confused on how to do this and dont even know where to look. i hate callin gmac cus i i always get a guy who can barely speak english and i get nowwhere. it never fails.

anywho, just a forumwide FYI, there may be a cf hood comin around for sale.....

actually im gonna be parting out what i can, if i can figure out how to get the r1 crossdrilled/slooted rotors off and the old ones back on i will be sellin those, along with some wheels, and whatever else i can find.

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.